• April 29, 2024, 02:21:37 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: UK Zero News - New Service Center  (Read 967 times)

Justin Andrews

• View Profile
UK Zero News - New Service Center
« on: March 08, 2014, 04:56:38 PM »

I've been aware that this was on the cards for a while but not been able to talk about this (naturally) while it was being organised.
However Streetbike (who I bought my ZF9 from) are now the service reps for Zero.

UK service support.

06/03/2014

Dear valued Zero Motorcycle owner,

As you may be aware, Zero motorcycles has recently reviewed its position in the UK market.

We came to the conclusion that, although we had great support from a number of you, the UK markets lags behind other key European markets in terms of market readiness for EV vehicles. As a consequence, we decided to withdraw our operations from the UK. We plan to continue to monitor demand and hope to return to the UK, when the market is ready to support a full dealer network.

However, following this event and after careful consideration to the level of support we require for our UK customers, now and in the future, we have secured a new partner to act as our service hub in the UK.  This new partner is Streetbike, based out of Halesowen in the West Midlands.

We are working closely to ensure that Streetbike have all the tools and training required to support your Zero Motorcycle for the remainder of your warranty period and beyond.

Our Zero Motorcycles advocate at Streetbike is Vince Alcorn. Vince is the Aftersales manager at Streetbike and can be reached via e-mail vincealcorn@streetbike.co.uk  or telephone (0)121 506 6800.

As you might be aware, we have recently announced a recall campaign by means of a written notification (reference Recall Number 13V-635).  This campaign affects all 2012 or 2013 motorcycles.

I am pleased to advise that Vince’s team will have all the tools and training to complete this repair/update. Vince will be reaching out to you individually, to schedule an appointment, in order to have this safety related repair completed.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause you, and thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Danny van der Horst

Zero Motorcycles Inc.

I believe that Streetbike are also looking for Zero's re-entry into the UK market as well, so fingers crossed on that score too... :)
Zero 2015 SR (+PT);
Yamaha Diversion 900

Crawling Finn

Re: UK Zero News - New Service Center
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 12:48:16 AM »

Great news! Looking forward to get it touch with them.
Pages: [1]