• May 06, 2024, 04:02:37 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Forum downtime  (Read 395 times)

Erasmo

• View Profile
Forum downtime
« on: February 08, 2017, 12:39:44 PM »

I noticed that the forum is having a few problems with downtime lately. Can somebody in the loop explain what's going on?

Richard230

• View Profile
Re: Forum downtime
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 09:13:36 PM »

I noticed that the forum is having a few problems with downtime lately. Can somebody in the loop explain what's going on?

Not me.  All I saw for the previous two days was a blank screen.  I assume that someone was either updating the forum or doing a little maintenance.  I guess even the internet needs some repairs and servicing now and then.   ???
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

MrDude_1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 09:17:24 PM »

My understanding is that the internet is a series of tubes that Al Gore invented to inform the world about global warming.... but I only learned my internet history from internet memes.

lol
seriously though, no idea... but if ZeroManual.com goes down send me a PM on here so I can check it out. A PM will send me an email that I'll see sooner than the facebook group.

Erasmo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 11:48:39 PM »

Not me.  All I saw for the previous two days was a blank screen.  I assume that someone was either updating the forum or doing a little maintenance.  I guess even the internet needs some repairs and servicing now and then.   ???
That's a bit of a thing for me, I like this forum a lot but on the management side it's a bit of a black box to be honest.
There is a wealth of information here and a lot of people use it to look stuff up, of course it does need an update and some maintenance know and then but it would be handy to announce that beforehand.
Pages: [1]