• May 06, 2024, 02:46:18 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Pics of "Pickachu", my new Zero S  (Read 1005 times)

Nukie

• View Profile
Pics of "Pickachu", my new Zero S
« on: May 15, 2013, 01:12:08 AM »

I added some minor mods to my new Zero S. I named it Pikachu after the electric Pokemon. So I had to add some Pikachu bling to the bike. Thinking about getting vanity plates too.  ;D

Took the bike by Erico Motorsports (they specialize in European bikes: Triumph, Ducati, Vespa, Aprilia, etc.) They were very impressed with the performance on the bike. To say they were shocked (pun intended) and amazed would be an understatement. They had the same big grin getting off the bike I always do when I ride it.
"Life is locomotion. If you're not moving, you're not living." – The Flash

NoiseBoy

• View Profile
Re: Pics of "Pickachu", my new Zero S
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 03:22:34 PM »

Nice one Nukie, what a great way to get people talking about the bike.  Are they attached on permanently or just for photo's and special events?  Id be worried about kids trying to pull them off!

Richard230

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 08:27:52 PM »

The only problem is that people might think Nikie's bike is the latest Gold Wing.    ;)

(For those of you who don't follow Honda Gold Wings very much, their owners tend to stick stuffed animals, like rabbits and cartoon charters, on top of their rear luggage carriers. )
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

Nukie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 08:52:38 PM »

Yes, kids pulling them off is a concern. They are attached with an industrial adhesive (E-6000). It would take some work. The bike is parked in my garage at night and at my work parking lot in the day. So no kids around those locations.

Gold wing. NOOOOOOOO! LOL
"Life is locomotion. If you're not moving, you're not living." – The Flash
Pages: [1]