• May 05, 2024, 08:20:41 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Diginow + chargetank setup  (Read 1006 times)

NoMoreIdeas

• View Profile
Re: Diginow + chargetank setup
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2020, 01:57:52 AM »

I don't know the specifics behind the diginow chargers, but from what I can tell they are some variant of the TC HK-J charger (what I have). You can order these chargers in a few different configurations. Pic is when I was first setting it up and monitoring the controller power supply voltage

zerodog

• 17 S 13.0 w/ CT
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2020, 05:45:38 AM »

Fyi.  My 1st gen charge tank output cable is directly connected to the Sevcon controller.

dukecola

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2020, 09:05:36 PM »

[/quote]

We ceased production on Zero chargers, correct. The IndieGoGo updates allude to it, and in fact I'm packing up the last 3 units from that right now. Like literally boxed up one 5 minutes ago. We have made some DC Fast Charge stations and taken contracted jobs for things. We had a dealer in the UK for the v2.5 units but a lot of things went belly-up after Brandon, my business partner, shattered his spine in July of 2018. 5 fused vertebrae, and a long recovery later, we're able to do cool stuff again but it was a hell of a thing to go through.
[/quote]

What is the status of the rest of the indigo orders? I'm still waiting for the pan and control board. Thanks.

MVetter

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2020, 06:03:19 AM »

There is one final custom pan charger unit that I'm testing. After that it's a few miscellaneous things like adapters and the upgrade kits like you mentioned. My dad got admitted to the hospital again yesterday so I'm dealing with family emergency stuff right now.
Pages: 1 [2]