Makes And Models > Energica

It's finally here!

(1/21) > >>

Specter:
Well,my corsa cliente finally showed up today!  Wow this is a nice bike.
Unfortunately it's raining like a fkn hurricane right now in Jax, and this weekend, while the track is open it's going to be coming out of freezing temps the night before with a high in maybe the 50's  not very good riding weather.  God is teasing me!!

Anyways here are some pics for those who wanted them.  Ill get some better ones posted tomorrow, it's raining out and we are between bands and I want to try to get the bike in the garage before it gets soaked.
Aaron

Pard:
WOW!!!!!!  Congratulations!!!!!!!

What a setup!

https://www.energicamotor.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/corsa-clienti-kit_en.pdf

Ride report when you get it to the track!

Specter:
Pard don't expect much the first day. I am going to have to get the suspension set,right now it's a bit tall for my liking, im tippy toeing and the steering is way diff than my Ribelle, plus I got the R broke in so im good and flat footed and comfortable with it, this one, just a diff setup I will need some time to get used to.

Given it's going to be freezing the night before, I do NOT forsee me doing anything 'impressive' with the bike, besides maybe managing NOT to dump it in the days span :D

Don't worry though, Ill get it worked up and worked out and get a report back along with pictures to ya'all.  Im in the process of putting my bike trailer together as well.  It's going to have 40kw of battery storage in i t, possibly 15 to 30kw of supercaps too, 24k of inverters and my 30k fast charger to support running the bike.  Also I am thinking I can get close to 2k of solar panels on the roof to help keep stuff charged up too.  Since im putting that much into it, it'll also have AC in it to keep me cool on the summer days, (why not? i sure got the power for it!!) and possibly ill throw an air mattress in it too, save on the hotel bills.  Throw in a beer fridge and a grill and I got a kick ass track weekend!

Now I'll just have to teach the bird to sit on my shoulder at 140 MPH hehe.

Aaron

Pard:
That shock has height adjustment on the bottom of the unit near the clevis, and hydraulic preload can be easily adjusted to lower the height. The forks can be dropped on the triple.

Have a pro set you up to your comfort in terms of suspension.

Tire warmers are a must with slicks.  You must keep the heat in them or they have worse traction than a street tire.

You have a serious piece of equipment there.  Get some cameras mounted so we can enjoy your invesment!!!!  :)

Specter:
I was thinking of the camera's too, possibly a ram mount on the front fork to hold one looking forward and hope it focus' thru the windshield properly.  I tried that with my samsung note and it was being a total bitch.  All in time,I am thinking it's probably going to be fall time before I get everything the way I want it, tweaked and can truly call it  Home Sweet Track Home :)

I totally get the warmer thing but on a cold ass track, so you put a hot ass tire on it, in one lap that track will pretty much suck any heat you had out of those tires won't it?  That's one thing I am looking into now is warmers which to get etc.

Aaron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version