• May 08, 2024, 10:45:10 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: News from ChargePoint  (Read 1575 times)

Specter

• View Profile
Re: News from ChargePoint
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2023, 07:43:56 PM »

So planning some trips to some of the racing tracks around the place. Finding charging stations, and downloading all the softwares to use the things.  Signing up, setting up, what a pain in the ass.  Someone should make an app that is universal and does ALL of them in one app, or they should switch to one universal standard.  As the market finally goes mainstream, I can see competition heating up and new peeps coming online with their chargers, and it's going to suck ass to have to carry around 65 apps / cards, just to get the best deal charging.

F-it, Ill get an electric truck, to haul my electric bike, and put 100 kw of battery in a trailer with the 60 kw fast charger I am looking at.

.... next toy

Aaron

Motoproponent

• View Profile
Re: News from ChargePoint
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2023, 08:44:54 PM »

I mean, you have to get the app to make it work regardless. just hit the "request card" thing when you do. It's an automatic thing for me when I use a charge network for the first time.

Most of them are free. They're light and don't take up much space. It's the state of the industry right now and honestly, for me anyway, it's NBD.
"Life is a deathbound train"

2024 Energica Experia
@motoproponent on Youtube
Pages: 1 [2]