• May 04, 2024, 06:52:50 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [Troubleshooting] No BMS lights, no battery level to dash  (Read 3410 times)

peter

• View Profile
Re: [Troubleshooting] No BMS lights, no battery level to dash
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2014, 04:51:32 AM »

bumblebee  can you keep the forum posted on your experience with the New Hampshire lemon law proceedings - when you can and if it's appropriate? You're not the only one who bought a Zero from a dealer in NH.

Peter

bumblebee

• 2013 Zero S
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2014, 03:02:01 AM »

Its not that hard.  To do lemon law NH just get the service record for the bike and print out the forms at http://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/dmv/forms/index.htm#arbitration

make sure to print out the checklist and follow it.

total days in the shop 30 days and/or 3 repair attempts for same thing allows you to file with NH arbitration board.  the board may take a month to process then they give manufacture 1 more attempt to fix.  Really favors manufacture rather than you. The 30 days cumutive business days in shop will occur Aug 8th.  They said they would get me a new bms board installed by Aug. 8th, but I am filing anyway because by the time arbitration board looks at it, the bike may be broke again in which i get my money back.
2013 Zero S
Shoei GT Air Helmet
Hit Air Jacket

Use to own Hodaka Road Toad and a 1965 Triumph Bonaville, also Honda 4cyln 650cc

zerotracer

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2014, 05:19:40 AM »

My 2013 Zero S is back home from the dealer in Hamburg in Germany.
It has got a new BMS board and the ODO-meter is at 0 again....hmm
Like 0 when I got the firmware update in the first part of the summer  :o

Someone has any problems with the new BMS board or the smartphone app ?
Yamaha FZ6 S2 - 2008 "sold"
Zero S ZF9 - 2012 - production nr. 0014 "sold"
Zero S ZF11.4 - 2013 - production nr. 2887 - firmware updated 12/3-14 - new BMS board 28/7-14 - ZF12.5 battery upgrade 20/4-16

Denmark Europe

bumblebee

• 2013 Zero S
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2014, 03:24:44 AM »

Just an update.  Bike is fixed at just over 34 business days in shop for warranty repairs.  It has a new BMS board and is working fine now.  If anything goes wrong now I will file the papers immediately now that I have collected the service records required to prove bike has been unusable for 30 plus daysl.
2013 Zero S
Shoei GT Air Helmet
Hit Air Jacket

Use to own Hodaka Road Toad and a 1965 Triumph Bonaville, also Honda 4cyln 650cc
Pages: 1 [2]