General Category > Electric Motorcycle News

Men's Journal demonstrates lack of basic internet search ability

(1/2) > >>

benswing:
Men's Journal just posted an article titled "The 7 Best Electric Motorcycles to Buy Now". 

I know what you're thinking... OK, so they listed the Zero lineup, Energica and then realized they miscounted.  Nope, it's full of prices that are "TBD" including the Harley Livewire which has a price of "Never available to buy".

Enjoy.

http://www.mensjournal.com/expert-advice/the-7-best-electric-motorcycles-to-buy-now-20150810/energica-ego

There is a rather uninteresting discussion about electric motorcycles and noise on the Men's Journal Facebook page, too.

KrazyEd:
On the bright side, it makes the Zero look better, since it is available today.

kingcharles:
Well, other than the H-D all the bikes are real. So not bad, I have seen far worse journalism...

benswing:
Where can you buy a KTM Freeride E?

And that is a loose definition of "now" when they list the Victory Empulse TT considering it has been announced but doesn't exist in dealerships. 

I guess my definition of "available now" means dealerships have them now, which knocks out the KTM Freeride E, Lightning, Victory Empulse TT (although Brammo Empulse R's are available for a significantly reduced price) and of course the Livewire.

Erasmo:
The buy now part is just to clickbait.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version