• May 05, 2024, 10:52:57 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Good news : I see the used Zero market taking off  (Read 1039 times)

NEW2elec

• View Profile
Re: Good news : I see the used Zero market taking off
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2019, 09:27:38 PM »

Pitcaleb, I think I saw that bike on CT, great deal.  After owning my bike as a toy only for years I started commuting on it late last summer.
It was the first time my car took almost 6 months to hit 5000 miles for it's next oil change instead of the regular 3 months.
I don't ride it below 40F and avoid rain at all costs but other than that I ride in.
Just the fuel and oil cost savings have been very nice.  But its the fun factor that really puts it over the top.  Plus I find it ultra relaxing riding it late at night with the roads to myself.

Moto7575 Europe red tape really chokes out small outside companies.  Getting parts stocked up but not overstocked and tech support from CA to Europe with a 12 hour time difference would make it a nightmare. 

Moto7575

• City rider
  • Zero XU2012-Zero S2013-Zero FXS2017-Zero SRF2022
    • View Profile
Re: Good news : I see the used Zero market taking off
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2019, 04:55:44 AM »

From my experience and others I heard of, the fault is 98% on Zero's side, especially Zero Europe is (badly) treating its customers: no information on delays, no solution even when abnormal problems happen (which would be treated using the lemon law in the US),...
Zero XU2012-Zero S2013-Zero FXS2017-Zero SRF2022
Pages: 1 [2]