• May 05, 2024, 04:17:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Sunra Miku Super  (Read 1412 times)

Takeawaylobster

• View Profile
Sunra Miku Super
« on: May 30, 2022, 06:50:35 PM »

Are there any other owners on here of a Sunra Miku Super?  If so, what are your thoughts?

Fran K

• View Profile
Re: Sunra Miku Super
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2022, 09:44:23 PM »

Generally I think the members on here are way beyond a 3kw hub motor bike that claims to be comparable to 125cc ice.  That sure seems like a strech, a 250 comparable to 6kw, a 500 comparable to 12kw.....

How long can you keep it pinned at full throtle before the hub motor or the battery makes it de rate in power output.  Does the hub motor get hot, how hot?

Are there two batteries that weigh 9.5 kg each?

https://sunra-uk.com/range/sunra-miku-super/

Takeawaylobster

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2022, 01:19:06 PM »

I thought i was potentially in the wrong kind of forum, as the vibe i was getting was that of a more serious biker feel.  For me what my uses are for is commuting a short distance to and from work within a city, i never even get past 40mph on the way due to the roads.  It does hit its top speed of 50mph quickly, never pushed it for any long stretch merely but to test.  Thanks for your advice, and i shall try and find a forum more suitably adapted, had no joy yet but i shall continue searching. Also yes, the batteries are that weight!

princec

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2022, 02:42:54 AM »

tbh this forum should accommodate all sizes of electric motorcycle, and 50mph* ain't that slow either.

Cas :)

* with the wind behind you downhill to be sure

Takeawaylobster

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2022, 01:59:55 PM »

If any other owners find there way here, perhaps a better place to find more suitable info is the Sunra Miku super owners forum on facebook.  Thanks for your welcoming comments Cas :).
Pages: [1]