Makes And Models > Alta Motorcycles

Alta Motors v2.0

(1/2) > >>

Curt:
From: https://altaownersforum.com/threads/invest-in-new-alta-pre-order-a-phoenix-edition-bike.888/
---

Greetings, Alta owners and fans of Alta motorcycles.

If you would like to help Alta succeed, consider investing into Alta Motors v2.0. Now there are two ways of doing this:

1) Invest directly in Round 1 seed funding https://altaownersforum.com/threads/become-part-of-alta-motors-v2-0.882. At this time this option is available only to "accredited investors" (thanks to the SEC).

2) Pre-order a "Phoenix Edition" Alta Redshift from Alta Motors 2.0 (aka NewCo). These bikes will feature a limited-edition resurrection livery, celebrating the Alta Motors' rise from the ashes.

The second option is available to everyone, not just to accredited investors. Ordering a bike from NewCo is technically not an investment but a sale agreement. There is no associated investment risk. If NewCo cannot deliver your bike by July 2019, you will get your money back.

Here are the details:

(1) Base price for new MY 2019 motorcycles:
MX - $11k
EX - $12k
MXR - $12k
EXR - $13k
SM - $13k

(2) Add $500 for Phoenix Edition.

(3) Subtract $1k for 2018 models.

(4) Subtract another $1k for low-mileage vehicles.

(5) Warranty will be similar to previous warranty, but mechanics and legal documentation all new. Yes, these bikes will have a warranty!

(6) Take delivery between April and June (depending on what's already built, and other nuances).

(7) Constructive comments are welcomed and will be taken into consideration.

I am putting together a list of these new customers of Alta Motors v2.0. Please send me a PM if you would like to buy a bike and help your favorite electric motorcycle company. At this time I will need your name, desired model, and your city and state.

Time is of the essence. Please contact me only if you are willing to wire the money within 2 business days. The expected timeline to fund should be this week or next. NewCo will only collect money if there is a reasonable probability of acquiring the assets of OldCo and delivering bikes before July 2019.

By ordering these Alta Redshift "Phoenix Edition" bikes you are helping Alta Motors v2.0 accelerate the sale of the existing inventory and obtain up to $2 million of much-needed liquidity. This would also send a strong message to professional investors and the motorcycle market.

Richard230:
Looks like a real gamble to me.  I prefer to buy a vehicle from a franchised dealer that I can ride off on the day that I buy it.  Investing in the hope of receiving a vehicle some day is just not my thing.  ???

Fran K:
Is this more for information or to discuss?

Note the poster on Altaownersforun.com is the administrator.

Note the price is base price and he or she will not even state if that includes a charger and delivery.

I enquired about purchasing an Alta maybe 1.5 years ago and the only model at that time after all the fees cost $16,600 and I would have to pay sales tax in a state I do not live in or own property in.  If delivered to the customer generally sales tax is between the customer and their state.

Intresting reading

Fran

NEW2elec:
I really liked Alta and I thought it was the best option if someone wanted to ride off road the majority of the time.  I felt HD screwed them over and I would have like to see one of the other bike companies buy them up. 
That being said:

"Time is of the essence. Please contact me only if you are willing to wire the money within 2 business days. The expected timeline to fund should be this week or next. NewCo will only collect money if there is a reasonable probability of acquiring the assets of OldCo and delivering bikes before July 2019."

This sounds as scamy as it gets and I would advise anyone thinking about this to dig deep for any truth you can find.

ultratoad:

--- Quote from: Richard230 on February 18, 2019, 08:20:15 PM ---Looks like a real gamble to me.  I prefer to buy a vehicle from a franchised dealer that I can ride off on the day that I buy it.  Investing in the hope of receiving a vehicle some day is just not my thing.  ???

--- End quote ---

You are not alone !!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version