Makes And Models > Zero Motorcycles Forum | 2012 and older

Zero X Electric Motorcycle in Granada, Spain

(1/1)

skadamo:
Cool video of a guy riding his Zero X in the mountains and ruins in Granada Spain.

--- Quote ---The Granada area where I live in southern Spain is rich in history, as well as being a paradise for riding my Zero X electric motorcycle. Being right next to the high Sierra Nevada mountains, there are thousands of trails and old roads to explore that start right from my front door. Plus, I'm always finding old ruins from the Romans, Moors, and old Spanish scattered in the countryside. Highly recommended! Video by ArcoStijn videos: http://www.arcostijn.es/

--- End quote ---
Loving my Zero X Electric Motorcycle in Granada, Spain - Video Contest Winner

cenesdelavega:
Hi there, just joined up. I'm "the guy" in the video, fortunately my neighbor is an excellent videographer as well as interested in promoting electric motos. It really is great riding around here, lots of cool stuff to explore - if you are ever in the neighborhood, stop by!
One thing I didn't mention in the video, is that off-road e-motos like the Zero are really a new sport. Very unlike gas motos, and not the same as mountain biking. To me it seems more like downhill skiing, quiet, but exhilarating, and good scenery. You also use a lot of the same muscles as downhill skiing if you stand on the pegs while riding - and you don't have to wait for the snow to fall!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version