Makes And Models > Zero Motorcycles Forum | 2013+

Went to Zero's 2013 launch party last night!

(1/4) > >>

trikester:
I attended Zero's 2013 launch party in long Beach last night. Lots of good conversation with the top people from Zero as well as meeting some Zero riders like Terry (offthegrid), the cross country rider. Seeing his bike setup and hearing his story, in person, was great. I, in turn, got to tell folks about some of the changes I have made and the reasons why I did them. Also, the opportunity of relating some of my dirt riding adventures and the good performances, beyond expectations, by my DS, was fun for me.

Informative discussions about my coming "FXU" custom (see other postings) were a great opportunity for me.

Of course the Mexican food snacks with music and drink were also good  ;D

The first bike Zero ever built was on display as well as a fantastic custom from Hollywood Electrics, the police bike, and others with a story behind them. On Sunday I'll attend the IMS Show and see all of the new Zero product line.

I much appreciate the invitation to the party, it was a fun and informative evening  8)

Trikester

Richard230:
Did you take any photos, Trikester?  How did Terry get his bike to LA when he ran out of places to recharge quickly in Texas?  Did he have access to a sweep truck?

I have a factory tour scheduled for this Wednesday.  I hope they let me take photos.   ;D

I am really looking forward to seeing how the 2013 models are built.   :)

ZeroSinMA:

--- Quote from: trikester on December 09, 2012, 12:25:13 AM ---I attended Zero's 2013 launch party in long Beach last night. Lots of good conversation with the top people from Zero as well as meeting some Zero riders like Terry (offthegrid), the cross country rider. Seeing his bike setup and hearing his story, in person, was great. I, in turn, got to tell folks about some of the changes I have made and the reasons why I did them. Also, the opportunity of relating some of my dirt riding adventures and the good performances, beyond expectations, by my DS, was fun for me.

Informative discussions about my coming "FXU" custom (see other postings) were a great opportunity for me.

Of course the Mexican food snacks with music and drink were also good  ;D

The first bike Zero ever built was on display as well as a fantastic custom from Hollywood Electrics, the police bike, and others with a story behind them. On Sunday I'll attend the IMS Show and see all of the new Zero product line.

I much appreciate the invitation to the party, it was a fun and informative evening  8)

Trikester

--- End quote ---

Wait... how did Terry get to Long Beach? Thought he was headed to Texas yesterday.

Richard230:
Protomech reports that Terry and his bike made the last part of his trip in a van.  I posted his latest photos under "Cannonball Run".

trikester:

--- Quote ---Wait... how did Terry get to Long Beach? Thought he was headed to Texas yesterday.
--- End quote ---

He said he realized that he would not get to CA until Sunday evening and miss the whole shebang so he called someone to come pick him up in Texas.

He left either today or is going to tomorrow, I don't remember which, and this time do the whole ride - CA to Florida.

I'll be going to the show in the morning (Sunday) and hopefully get some photos. Last night I forgot and left my camera in my truck so I didn't get any. By the time I remembered my camera the room was so crowded that it wouldn't have been worth the walk to my truck to get it. Too many bodies by that time to get a clear view of any of the bikes.

Trikester

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version