General Category > Electric Motorcycle News

Horwin performance scooter

(1/1)

Richard230:
Here is an electric Chinese scooter/motorcycle vehicle with very high claimed performance and specifications, more than any electric scooter that I have ever heard of before:  https://thepack.news/horwin-presents-unique-high-performance-e-motorcycle-senmenti-0-at-eicma/

TheRan:
That sounds pretty amazing, up there with the best Energicas (except for the top speed). So it's not unrealistically good but still a massive step up from Horwin's previous products. If they can do it I fear it would be too expensive for anyone to justify for a Chinese scooter.

princec:
It looks incredible. I'd buy it right now if it were available, if the specs are to be believed. I'm a big scooter fan.

Cas :)

Grauteufel:
I had put my money where my mouth was and made a deposit for one of these. The company did quite an honourable thing and returned my deposit saying they unfortunately weren’t going to be able to get compliance in my country and wouldn’t be able to deliver. An electric vehicle company not holding deposits to use as a development fund? Unheard of!

Cost before taxes was estimated around the aud$31k/18.5k euro mark

They said they’re focussing on France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Austria, Czech Republic, China, USA, Canada. Unlike some vapourware products this one does actually seem to be a runner, with a test ride program in Italy and France underway.

I am curious to see if the specs are Chinese marketing boasts or Austrian engineering….

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version