• May 04, 2024, 07:03:01 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Hi, just popping in and wanted to introduce myself  (Read 2027 times)

visforvoltage

• View Profile
Hi, just popping in and wanted to introduce myself
« on: April 13, 2009, 06:07:18 AM »

Just made a posting about the 24 Hours of Electricross video I've posted.  In any case to introduce myself... I'm the owner of the V is for Voltage forum (http://visforvoltage.org/) which is a forum specializing in all sizes of electric vehicles including electric motorcycles.

I have several vehicles, three electric bicycles, two electric scooters and two electric motorcycles.  That doesn't count the two other vehicles that are in "project" status.

The motorcycles are:-

A Lectra which has been rebuilt to be completely non-stock, other than the frame.  It has an Advanced DC a89 motor and a 60v SLA battery pack and an 72v alltrax controller.

A three wheeler, which started out as a 1970's era Suzuki motorcycle.  The guy I bought it from welded a golf cart rear end onto the back.  It runs well at up to 40 miles/hr.  Unfortunately it's not registered and I don't take it on the road, and am doing some rewiring before taking it to the DMV for registration.

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, just popping in and wanted to introduce myself
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 09:43:22 PM »

I'll have to stop by and check out your machines.  Sounds like a nice collection.  Thanks again for stopping in and posting! 

I read up on the Lectra's a while ago.  Sounds like they were a decent bike, too bad they are not around any more.  Do you know if they have any plans to come back to the market?
Pages: [1]