• May 04, 2024, 07:55:14 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: FS: Aerostitch Roadcrafter 2 piece, 40R  (Read 355 times)

Starpower

• View Profile
FS: Aerostitch Roadcrafter 2 piece, 40R
« on: February 16, 2018, 01:17:51 AM »

Very good condition, never down, torn or abused. All seams 100% as new and butt is like new, overall I would give the suit a solid 7/10. I've washed it only 3 times as I don't like to get too harsh on the Goretex, I clean often with just a damp rag. Liner is in perfect shape has a Yamaha patch that could be removed and replaced with your flavor.

Zip together 2 piece, size is 40 regular. I'm 5'9" and 155# and the legs are a tad long for my 31" inseam, These would work well with an inseam up to 35" (I put it on and had my wife roll up the cuffs to an ideal length and there was 4" rolled up). I typically wear a large T and med. jacket. This fits me well and accommodates a fleece jacket or sweater under-layer on me. All zippers and velcro are in good shape, although I've replaced several zipper pulls that pulled off with easier to use with gloves straps. Comes with the upgraded body armor including back protector. Located in Mendocino Co. California, I'll deduct $20 shipping for a local pick-up.

$475 obo shipped domestically
'13 Zero S 12.5 100% Solar charged, '14 BMW S1000R, '23 Admit Jet Armor, '21 Ninja 400, '21 WR250R

BrianTRice@gmail.com

• Unofficial Zero Manual Editor
  • Nerdy Adventurer
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
Re: FS: Aerostitch Roadcrafter 2 piece, 40R
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 09:38:11 PM »

I seem to have your measurements, and have been looking for a reasonable used Roadcrafter for a while but had hoped for a 36L. I'm in SF and it would be a day trip to visit you.

I'm vaguely interested but can't commit yet, anyway.
Current: 2020 DSR, 2012 Suzuki V-Strom
Former: 2016 DSR, 2013 DS
Pages: [1]