Marketplace > Buy Sell Trade

Wanted: Zero electronics

(1/2) > >>

atomicdog:
I'm interested in taking apart/hacking some of the electronic modules of Zero motorcycles.
Rather not do too much to my 2021 SR/S for now though. So, if anyone has some broken or working modules there willing to sell I'd like to buy some.
Mainly interested in the MBB, Instrument Cluster, and Zadi e-lock key modules.

Soop518:
Hi, I have a 2013 Zero S but the controller is defective. Hollywood Electric says I need a new one.
Are you interested in purchasing my bike?
If not, would you know how I could get an after market one or find someone who would fix it?
Thank you David in Los Angeles.

Fred:
I'm in the UK and in a similar position. I'm an electronics hobbyist and I'd be happy to hack around with the Zero electronics, but don't want to damage a working SR/F when spares are expensive and hard to get.

When my FXS was written off (by a hairline crack in a non load bearing frame lug) I was hoping they'd let me buy it back, but it went to a breakers yard to have the frame destroyed and I never saw it again.  :(

atomicdog:

--- Quote from: Soop518 on April 08, 2022, 04:15:28 AM ---Hi, I have a 2013 Zero S but the controller is defective. Hollywood Electric says I need a new one.
Are you interested in purchasing my bike?
If not, would you know how I could get an after market one or find someone who would fix it?
Thank you David in Los Angeles.

--- End quote ---
Hi,
I'm just looking for electronics so don't want to by the whole bike. Here or Facebook is probable your best bet for finding one.
If the 2013's aren't potted/sealed then I could take a look at it.

MarshallED:
Hello all, I know this is a year old post, but i have a surplus of Zero Electronics from my local dealership.
I have about 10 6.6kw modules total, some were paired for the 14.4 sr/f and a few are off of monoblock FX/FXS.
I have multiple BMS boards and wiring harnesses for both drive trains. If anyone is interested I would be willing to let some go for low, since this stuff is taking up my storage unit. (Climate Controlled)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version