Marketplace > Buy Sell Trade

2014 Zero SR Parts for sale

(1/1)

rawman:
Hi all,

My motorcycle frame cracked. I'm selling my parts.

Battery ($5000 shipped. I can go lower if picked up) -  My bike has a 14.4kW battery that was replaced under warranty. It has about 10k miles on it.
Motorcycle tire with rims (send offer) -  Replaced recently (few months ago). Maybe less than 2k miles on them
Any other parts on the motorcycle (Send offer)

MVetter:
Have you considered the absolute bottom basic minimums of any sale thread where anyone considers selling anything anywhere and they do the mere basic things like listing a price and a location?

If not, your sale might be fraught with difficulty.

Specter:
Out of curiosity how did you crack the frame?

Aaron

rawman:

--- Quote from: MVetter on April 21, 2024, 02:30:48 PM ---Have you considered the absolute bottom basic minimums of any sale thread where anyone considers selling anything anywhere and they do the mere basic things like listing a price and a location?

If not, your sale might be fraught with difficulty.

--- End quote ---

I'm actually looking for offers on any parts of the motorcycle. Thanks for the advice. I've updated the post.

rawman:

--- Quote from: Specter on April 22, 2024, 04:00:41 AM ---Out of curiosity how did you crack the frame?

Aaron

--- End quote ---

I had a minor crash about 2 years ago. The front of the motorcycle hit someone while they were coming out of their driveway. I saw a crack on the frame 6 months ago. A friend tried to weld it, but I think it made it weaker, leading to more cracks. Now I can't ride it anymore. Welded or not, it was bound to happen. I'm just glad I didn't get hurt.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version