Makes And Models > Zero Motorcycles Forum | 2013+

DSR/X (again)

(1/3) > >>

RZ:
I'm creating a new post because my previous post regarding DSR/X has become a discussion on charging preferences and
availability, which is interesting but not my primary concern. Thanks for all the answers to my original question.

It seems from those responses that the DSR/X does not suffer from any of the problems of the earlier SRF/SRS models, being:

waterproofing of key electronic components
problems with the Zero app
magic charging
battery failures
brake discs warping
belt failures - the belt is properly shrouded which must help.

I know I'm being timid with regard to buying a Zero - which I've wanted to do since I first rode an SRS four years ago -
but when I do it will need to be a keeper and I cannot spend that sort of money on a bike which might be unreliable and
which I know will quickly lose a lot of it's residual value. I'm in the UK and prices for mostly ex demo very low mileage
DSR/X are very tempting.

Motoproponent:
DSR/X is selling like hotcakes here in the states. That has to say something about it. The people I know that have one are happy with it. Even those with other electric motorcycles to compare it to.

If you were ever going to get a Zero, the DSR/X will probably be the one you would want.

If you're worried about depreciation, wait a few more months. When the new ones come out, the old ones will be discounted and used ones will show up in the sales spots.

Oilcan:
Roman Nedielka ( e.round the world ) has ridden his DSR/X around the world alone without any support. He put about 38,000  km on it in about six months. I ask him about the service and reliability of the bike. He changed the tires, brake pads and belt at 25,000 km. He replaced the headlight at 30,000 km. The only maintenance was simple belt adjustment. I would say it’s a very reliable motorcycle so don’t worry and go ahead and buy the bike. I have 9,500 miles on mine and so far trouble free.

Oilcan:
Zero is offering a free rapid charger upgrade with all left over 2023 bikes. Sweet deal.

mdjak1:

--- Quote from: Oilcan on April 03, 2024, 12:21:32 AM ---Zero is offering a free rapid charger upgrade with all left over 2023 bikes. Sweet deal.

--- End quote ---

It is even better than that:   https://zeromotorcycles.com/promotions?wst_prospect=F6E28ECF-97BF-4545-9C96-249DA19A1791&wst_wtu=0e02d7a3-2666-424b-9407-e3ebe1fdaed3

2023 DSR/X:
$1,250 rebate or 2.99% APR, $1,000 down for up to 36 months
and
Free Zero Rapid Charger

The Rapid Charger on the DSR/X is a $3000 option!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version