• May 04, 2024, 09:35:28 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: SR/F App (NextGen) - API  (Read 9397 times)

Hans2183

• View Profile
Re: SR/F App (NextGen) - API
« Reply #105 on: February 21, 2021, 01:01:20 AM »

You can always try contacting them but I wouldn't expect anything useful from them on this. With done luck they fix it over a few months with another firmware release.
2021 Energica SS9+ 21.5kWh
--- Belgium ---

remmie

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2021, 02:52:50 AM »

Hans, i see some requests on the ABRP (a better route planner) forum for support for Zero motorcycles.
I'm now discovering the ABRP a little better and it seems a very nice planner for electric vehicles. They even have a "live data" api where a secondary app (ZeroNG :) ) can upload SOC (and power and more) data to the ABRP servers so it shows in the app and it can dynamically update the calculated SOC on arrival.

I have really no idea what is involved in sending that data (and which data) to the ABRP planner but on a high level it works by generating a "token" in the ABRP app, that token is then used by to identify the vehicle. the ABRP already has a profile for Zero (in alpha development)

In order to use ZeroNG with ABRP it would require ZeroNG to update the SOC periodically in the background.
Consider this a feature request for the ZeroNG app :)

BTW i'm still on V17 firmware and SOC updating is still available and accurate. I've had a few prompts to update the firmware but i just dismiss them until Zero sorts out the mess they made with the remote function, they call it "effortless connection" LOL. effortless from Zero it seams. I REALLY cannot understand that it takes months and months for even a small company to revert firmwares to a previous correct working firmware. V18 and V19 both break the cellular connection.
Current : Red Premium Zero SR/F (ordered May 25, delivered August 23 2019) with Rapid charger for 12kW charging
Former : White Zero SR 2018 ZF14.4 kWh (17.500 km)
Former : Black Zero SR 2014 ZF11.4 kWh (25.000 km)
SR's outfitted with Homemade "Supercharger" 6x eltek Flatpack S (12 kW)

Hans2183

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2021, 05:08:44 AM »

Hi Remmie I haven't used a better route planner so I'll have to check what and how. Should be doable to have just that token entered optionally by users and if in place push that information from a service in the background. Or even just on command depending on what works best. I'll look into it.

Yeah I wish mine was still on version 17. I kept it at that myself but then a dealer did the update for me to 19. He probably was just trying to be helpful. But since then the only working part of the remote Connect functions has been those gps points. All the other info is broken.

Zero will have a look at my bike next time it's at a dealer. I don't expect much from it since its clearly firmware related. Some are talking about a config field on ccm level that has to be updated to REG but mine is still on REG. I've seen other bikes with PEND but those don't even get GPS points logged.
2021 Energica SS9+ 21.5kWh
--- Belgium ---

Zelidar

• SR/F Premium 2019
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2021, 03:21:36 PM »

... V18 and V19 both break the cellular connection.
Darn! I didn't know that, and I am now sorry to confirm, with V19.
- Zero SR/F Premium (since 22.11.2019)
- (2007-2019 nothing and no car since 2017)
- Yamaha FJ1200 (2nd), FJ1200 (1st)
- Honda CBF 750, NX 650, MTX 125
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]