• May 15, 2024, 10:57:14 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: ZERO failure. . .intermittent  (Read 811 times)

2011 zero

• View Profile
ZERO failure. . .intermittent
« on: August 11, 2015, 03:25:44 AM »

I need help. . .my 2011 ZERO enduro is a staple for training . . and it just spent five and a half months at the shop in Charlotte. . and is no closer to being fixed. It is the first Agnar enduro motor to be released to the public. . and it worked perfectly every time I rode it. . until 10 months  ago. . it started intermittently shutting off.

The techies in Santa Cruz. . who have normally been helpful and optimistic. . .are refusing to give me any ballpark or time-frame of what might fix it. . and I can only leave it with them for 10 days.

Not only can I NOT afford an expensive fix. . but I can't afford to have it shipped out to me either.

Here are the symptoms: It was an intermittent shut-off issue. . throttle codes at times. . possibly the kick stand. . maybe the chain tensioner. . . which went on for months. . and once we put on the new controller that you sent out. . nothing has worked since. (has been about 8 months.

HELP. . HELP . .HELP> > I want to promote this daring bike. . but it seems like a $12,000 boat anchor. .

ANYONE?
Pages: [1]