• May 07, 2024, 11:48:15 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Experia CenterStand  (Read 3518 times)

DonTom

• View Profile
Re: Experia CenterStand
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2023, 10:53:01 PM »

I've also ordered one last week , my dealer said it might even turn up in the next week or two.

Smithy.
Mine is not on order. They tell me I cannot order until they officially have notice and a price. But it won't make any difference, as I will be informed when they are available.

-Don-  Reno, NV (snowing here)
1971 BMW R75/5
1984 Yamaha Venture
2002 Suzuki DR200SE
2013 Triumph Trophy SE
2016 Kawasaki Versys 650 LT
2017 Blk/Gold HD Road Glide Ultra
2017 Org Zero DS ZF 6.5/(now is 7.2)
2017 Red Zero SR ZF13 w/ Pwr Tank
2020 Energica EVA SS9
2023 Energica Experia LE
2023 Zero DSR/X

smithy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2023, 02:49:55 AM »

I've also ordered one last week , my dealer said it might even turn up in the next week or two.

Smithy.
Mine is not on order. They tell me I cannot order until they officially have notice and a price. But it won't make any difference, as I will be informed when they are available.

-Don-  Reno, NV (snowing here)

I have a price.... and an invoice, the stand itself was ~$330AUD, l've already paid for it. I'm hoping/assuming the mounting hardware and springs etc come with it. My dealer wasn't 100% sure on this though.

Smithy.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 01:20:06 AM by smithy »
When I die, I wan't to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather....not screaming like the passengers in his car.

DonTom

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2023, 04:01:06 AM »

I have a price.... and an invoice, the stand itself was $330AUD, l've already paid for it. I'm hoping/assuming the mounting hardware and springs etc come with it. My dealer wasn't 100% sure on this though.

Smithy.
I assume it's a complete kit because it is an add-on, not a stock part the bike comes with. I will be curious to know how well it works with all the luggage still on the bike.

Surprisingly, the bike I own that is the easiest to get on the centerstand is my heaviest bike, my 1,000 lb Harley. The centerstand is very well designed and is adjustable. I have discovered Harley does some things the right way. Especially small stuff, such as being able to check the engine oil on the sidestand or the centerstand, the dipstick is marked for either. And had a horn that is loud enough.

The hardest bike of mine to get on the centerstand is the Triumph Trophy SE. I can do it, but it is difficult and is best to remove the luggage first.

-Don-  Reno, NV

1971 BMW R75/5
1984 Yamaha Venture
2002 Suzuki DR200SE
2013 Triumph Trophy SE
2020 Energica EVA SS9
2023 Energica Experia LE
2023 Zero DSR/X

Specter

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2023, 10:22:47 PM »

With the Energica's Parking Assist feature, I feel you should be able to walk it on and off the stand fairly easily.  If not, might be something they might want to look into, putting a bit more allowable torque on the start to get 'over the hump' and onto the thing.

Aaron

smithy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2023, 01:10:41 AM »

With the Energica's Parking Assist feature, I feel you should be able to walk it on and off the stand fairly easily.  If not, might be something they might want to look into, putting a bit more allowable torque on the start to get 'over the hump' and onto the thing.Aaron

Depends if it lifts the rear wheel off the ground while doing it I guess....good idea though..! I find the "park assist" very usefull when fumbling around in my shed and having to move the bike back and forth etc..

Smithy.
When I die, I wan't to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather....not screaming like the passengers in his car.

Specter

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2023, 10:29:20 AM »

With the Energica's Parking Assist feature, I feel you should be able to walk it on and off the stand fairly easily.  If not, might be something they might want to look into, putting a bit more allowable torque on the start to get 'over the hump' and onto the thing.Aaron

Depends if it lifts the rear wheel off the ground while doing it I guess....good idea though..! I find the "park assist" very usefull when fumbling around in my shed and having to move the bike back and forth etc..

Smithy.

You'd probably have to practice a few times to get the proper hang of it but if you are lifting one  of the wheels off the ground, id think you should at that point be able to teeter the bike, sit back put the back tire back on the ground and lift the front one.  Otherwise if not taking wheel off ground, just unload the shock a bit while it goes under and lifts.

Aaron

BigPoppa

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2023, 06:48:18 PM »

The hardest bike of mine to get on the centerstand is the Triumph Trophy SE. I can do it, but it is difficult and is best to remove the luggage first.
-Don-  Reno, NV

I also found my Trophy to be one of the hardest bikes to get onto the center stand. Definitely took more grunt than any other bike I ever owned with a center stand. My new to me 2016 RT is ridiculously easy to get onto the center stand compared to the Trophy. Kind of interesting since Triumph had the RT directly in its sights when it designed the Trophy.
2023 Can-Am Spyder F3 Limited

DonTom

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2023, 08:20:53 AM »

I just noticed the Experia Centerstand can be ordered at AF1 racing. But they don't have it in stock, but it still can be ordered.

You may also not order but ask them to let you know via email when they have it in stock.

I assume the first ones they get will be sent out and they may not have any left in stock after. So I decided to order mine right now.

OEM Energica Center Stand Kit - ENA009432   $231.00 (USD)   

-Don-  Reno, NV
1971 BMW R75/5
1984 Yamaha Venture
2002 Suzuki DR200SE
2013 Triumph Trophy SE
2020 Energica EVA SS9
2023 Energica Experia LE
2023 Zero DSR/X

Motoproponent

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2023, 09:59:58 PM »

It was an option in the configurator when I ordered mine. I hope they will still deliver the bike even if the center stand is not ready yet and ship the stand later when it's in stock.
"Life is a deathbound train"

2024 Energica Experia
@motoproponent on Youtube

Specter

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2023, 11:08:01 PM »

Moto - why don't you call your dealer, touch base with him, get an update on your bike and TELL HIM THAT SPECIFICALLY !!
If the bike is ready with all but the stand, LET ME HAVE IT.  Some dealers can get stupid and would not even ask you, just because it's easier not to, less work on their end having to call you bla bla.  Yah some of them ARE that lazy / shitty.  Make sure they know your intentions / acceptances.

Aaron

Motoproponent

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2023, 02:10:01 AM »

Thanks Aaron, will do. I check in with the dealer on the monthly "anniversary" of my order. My next call is on May 22. I'll ask them then.
"Life is a deathbound train"

2024 Energica Experia
@motoproponent on Youtube

ElectricEd

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2023, 05:33:43 PM »

Has anyone on this thread received there Experia Centre Stand yet? I am still waiting for mine.

most

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2023, 06:27:25 PM »

Also waiting for mine in Germany. Just filed a new request with a different dealer last week, he got „Q4/2023“ as availability feedback from Energica.
Experia - see also my videos
Consumption:

DonTom

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2023, 09:19:35 PM »

Also waiting for mine in Germany. Just filed a new request with a different dealer last week, he got „Q4/2023“ as availability feedback from Energica.
I don't trust any time guessameants from Energica. I ordered my Expeira on June 1, 2022, first day possible. It was then promised to be here in September in 2022. I finally received mine in the middle of February of 2023, around five months later than expected.

I find parts and accessories to often take even longer. At AF1 Racing, I now  have Energica stuff on order for longer than a year.

-Don-  Reno, NV

1971 BMW R75/5
1984 Yamaha Venture
2002 Suzuki DR200SE
2013 Triumph Trophy SE
2020 Energica EVA SS9
2023 Energica Experia LE
2023 Zero DSR/X

weck

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2024, 12:06:21 AM »

Thread bump.  Does anyone know if the Experia centerstand is ever going to come?  It's gone from the bike configurator on line now.

Anyone figure out an alternative?

Thx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4