Makes And Models > Alta Motorcycles

New Alta Redshift EX Dual Sport

<< < (2/3) > >>

EliteMotorsports:

--- Quote from: corbinthelizard on October 13, 2017, 11:42:17 PM ---I have a deposit on an EX and was told by my dealer that delivery would likely be in December.  Glad to hear it will be shipping with the off-board charger.

--- End quote ---

You are going to love the EX!

Ireek:
I have my name one one too:). Didn't think it was going to be December though but that'll actually work out better for me...  I too am happy with the off board charger ;)

droidish:
Oh man, I did not need to see this thread. Now my mind is busy scheming up ways to fund an EX. Let's see, maybe if I sell the Ducati, the VFR, and the DR-Z...

Ireek:

--- Quote from: droidish on November 20, 2017, 08:31:54 AM ---Oh man, I did not need to see this thread. Now my mind is busy scheming up ways to fund an EX. Let's see, maybe if I sell the Ducati, the VFR, and the DR-Z...

--- End quote ---

That's where I'm at, trying to sell off an Africa Twin to fund the EX, very foolishly bought a new CRF 250 Rally thinking it would be a fun little dual sport, man, it actually handles pretty well but that thing is so darn anemic in the power department compared to my Alta SM I just can't stand riding the thing. So now, I've two bikes to get rid of to fund the EX...

ultratoad:
Reminder:  Alta Demo Day at Metcalf MC park in San Jose!  Sunday Dec 10th from 10am till 2pm.  Should be a blast....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version