• May 05, 2024, 04:30:53 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: disappointed  (Read 1930 times)

tranquility tim

• View Profile
disappointed
« on: July 08, 2009, 07:50:05 AM »

::)
well I am ticked off, I put my deposit down in December of last year and thought I would get mine in April....!

I do want them to get the product right as I have several sells pending the arrival of the S.

Now they are  saying August 8, 2009.......

Is it true that they had failures of their batteries....? :'(

ultrarnr

• View Profile
Re: disappointed
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 03:42:41 PM »

I know how you feel!!  When I called last week for an update on when mine would get shipped they mentioned about a batch of batteries that they received and then failed testing. This is definitly getting frustrating, was hoping to be riding it this summer but don't think that is going to happen.

CBXMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 02:44:13 AM »

What model do you have on order? I'm a dealer for Zero and have the latest delivery updates for you. X and MX models are about 2 week lead time. S models will not ship until mid to late August. The good part is that if you put a deposit in last December then you can be assured that you will be one of the first to get their S model. We have a prototype here and you're going to find it was worth the wait. Zero is refining the bike each week and what you get will exceed your expectations. Wait till you see how it handles!  ;)

frodus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 03:53:08 AM »

Hey, welcome dennis!
Travis

picasso

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 08:55:15 AM »

I'm 80% sure the S has the same cells as the X and MX so to me the batt batch stuff dosnt jive.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 01:21:49 PM by picasso »

wayner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 05:30:58 AM »

If anyone has ever worked for a company putting out a new product to market you know the challenges. I've put out many products in varying forms, I can only imagine what a motorcycle company has to go through not to mention something as new tech as an electric bike. My guess is all the companies putting out new product have safety first as a priority, then performance, then whatever else comes up...looking forward to seeing not hearing (ha ha) these on the road!

tranquility tim

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2009, 06:49:51 PM »

I too am a manufacturers sales rep for ZERO, I was told last week that my two ZERO S's will ship on Aug 14.
It is frustrating to be out there trying to sell something that you have been waiting on for 8 months.
All the Slips and slides of first run production are somewhat understandable but it still ticks me off from
a business perspective.

All the Best..................All the Time

tim ;D

What model do you have on order? I'm a dealer for Zero and have the latest delivery updates for you. X and MX models are about 2 week lead time. S models will not ship until mid to late August. The good part is that if you put a deposit in last December then you can be assured that you will be one of the first to get their S model. We have a prototype here and you're going to find it was worth the wait. Zero is refining the bike each week and what you get will exceed your expectations. Wait till you see how it handles!  ;)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 06:51:39 PM by tranquility tim »
Pages: [1]