• May 16, 2024, 08:27:12 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Livewire Discounted price at local Dealer  (Read 890 times)

electrictwowheeler

• View Profile
Livewire Discounted price at local Dealer
« on: June 15, 2021, 02:46:43 AM »

I got an interesting call this morning from my local Harley dealer in Portland Oregon. I had taken a test ride a few months ago. The salesman told me that they were not going to get any new ones and were willing to negotiate a low price to move the two 2020 Demo bikes they have. They will still support warranty and such. I don't want to start any rumors, he didn't say Harley was discontinuing production just that they were not going to have any new ones. I couldn't pin down a price without actually making an offer but it seemed like around $20,000 would buy it. That probably didn't include dealer prep and shipping and title\registration but that's a great deal! I already bought a 2020 Zero SR/S demo so don't have an extra 2K laying around but if you have been on the fence about buying one now might be the time. Very nice machine in my opinion.
2020 SR/S Premium
2007 Vectrix Lithium Conversion

NEW2elec

• View Profile
Re: Livewire Discounted price at local Dealer
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 03:05:41 AM »

The Livewire is being pushed off to it's own brand.  So the main Harley dealer likely won't get any more, but they will still make them just as a Livewire brand and at Livewire dealers.  Where ever those are.

DonTom

• View Profile
Re: Livewire Discounted price at local Dealer
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 11:26:21 AM »

The Livewire is being pushed off to it's own brand.  So the main Harley dealer likely won't get any more, but they will still make them just as a Livewire brand and at Livewire dealers.  Where ever those are.
I hope the HD stores will still have the CCS chargers!

-Don-  Reno, NV
1971 BMW R75/5
1984 Yamaha Venture
2002 Suzuki DR200SE
2013 Triumph Trophy SE
2016 Kawasaki Versys 650 LT
2017 Blk/Gold HD Road Glide Ultra
2017 Org Zero DS ZF 6.5/(now is 7.2)
2017 Red Zero SR ZF13 w/ Pwr Tank
2020 Energica EVA SS9
2023 Energica Experia LE
2023 Zero DSR/X