• May 04, 2024, 01:59:10 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Group Buy: Sevcon Gen4 Size 6, DeltaQ, contactors  (Read 1512 times)

frodus

• View Profile
Group Buy: Sevcon Gen4 Size 6, DeltaQ, contactors
« on: November 16, 2017, 01:04:51 AM »

THIS GROUP BUY HAS CLOSED.

That group buy has passed, but I've picked up extra equipment for others that are interested. It can be ordered on our website at www.emf-power.com. Just add to cart, and submit a request for quote and I'll get back to you with some pricing and shipping costs.

I have the following:
- Sevcon Gen4 Size 6 model 634A85203, 72VDC nominal, 116VDC max, 39V min, boost current 660A, 2 minute current 550A, 220A continuous
- Tyco LEV200 contactors, 12V coil compatible with Sevcon
- Tyco LEV100 contactors
- Sevcon DC-DC converter 622-11213 50-120V 500W 12V output
- Wiring harness for the Sevcon Gen4 with a matching Motenergy encoder connector. Populated for contactor, encoder, KSI, FW/REV switch, thermistor, throttle and interlock
- IXXAT Cable and DVT software
- Motenergy ME1507
- Motenergy ME1616
- Motenergy ME1304
- DeltaQ QuiQ 72V battery chargers
- Sprockets
- Domino throttles

Regards,
Travis
www.emf-power.com
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 09:36:13 PM by frodus »
Travis

frodus

• View Profile
Re: Gaging interest: Sevcon Gen4 Size 6, DeltaQ, contactors
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 02:24:07 AM »

I just confirmed with my contact at Sevcon that I can get copies of DVT. I will be able to include these with the purchase of an IXXAT cable from me directly. Pricing should be under $400 for the cable + software.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 10:18:17 AM by frodus »
Travis

Ndm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 07:02:56 PM »

So is it feasible to buy this controller for my s and essentially turn it into a Sr, kinda like what Burton and doc Bass have done? What kind of extra items would I need to do this? IE DVT and software? Computers aren't my strong suit and I would need step by step instructions, is it even feasible for a computer illiterate? As you can tell I'm very interested
2013 zero S  ZF13.0 , 2017 chevy bolt, 2008 IGO Titan bike

MrDude_1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 07:37:19 PM »

So is it feasible to buy this controller for my s and essentially turn it into a Sr, kinda like what Burton and doc Bass have done? What kind of extra items would I need to do this? IE DVT and software? Computers aren't my strong suit and I would need step by step instructions, is it even feasible for a computer illiterate? As you can tell I'm very interested

along the same lines as this... is it possible to make a FXS into a FXSR?

frodus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 09:24:23 PM »

I'd need to find out what motor you have, and get files for that motor. If you needed step-by-step that might be extra to walk you through (as it would require my time). The DVT isn't required, but recommended. I don't know what extra is required on the battery side, if it can handle that extra current and if a larger fuse is required. I would post a thread asking what it takes to "upgrade". I don't know if the SR/FXSR have a different motor in them, or what is required outside of the controller upgrade.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 10:18:38 AM by frodus »
Travis

Burton

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 10:05:46 PM »

Ideally if you had a backup file from someone else who already has a size 6 controller of the same year / make as your bike you could theoretically "upgrade" your bike ... the main issue being the motor on the S isn't the same as the SR so it might run into problem related to heat. My motor was previously ventilated before SR's existed to combat the heat then later swapped for a MY14 SR motor.

You will still need to know how to commission the motor (video can be found on my yt channel) and your basics when using dvt.

So at minimal to do an SR upgrade from an S model you would need an SR motor, the size 6 controller, a backup from your current controller using DVT / dongle to USB, to modify the size 6 controller settings after uploading your size 4 configuration / backup to match motor, to commission new motor, to adjust BMS settings to allow higher amp draw (potentially) ... not sure about any fuse changes required on battery side.
All content I have created here http://bit.ly/1NX4KP9

Ndm

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 11:24:10 PM »

thanks for the input Burton, this is starting to sound more like a trade up situation (i've been eyeing the dsr my dealer has as a demo), then just sell  the s to someone as a reasonable entry into electric motorcycles, this sounds very logical to me, i wonder if the wife can be made to see it that way!
2013 zero S  ZF13.0 , 2017 chevy bolt, 2008 IGO Titan bike

frodus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 12:25:07 AM »

Working on getting Genuine IXXAT cables. Looks like I should be able to supply those as well. Pricing should be under $350, waiting on final pricing now.

Also, looking to source wiring harnesses. Waiting on pricing and availability now.
Travis

Keith

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 06:43:53 AM »

I'm looking for the brown Anderson FX bike to pack connectors, 115158G12 VEH-G12.
2016 Zero FX, 2014 KTM 1190

frodus

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2017, 10:17:13 AM »

I'm looking for the brown Anderson FX bike to pack connectors, 115158G12 VEH-G12.

I am not selling those. Please look at the first post for the items I've got available for sale.
Travis

frodus

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2017, 12:50:48 AM »

For those interested, please email me at sales@emf-power.com with what you want from my list above, your address, and your paypal email.

I will create an invoice.

NOTE: This is a group buy. The items will be paid for, and shipped to me. Once here I will program accordingly, then ship to you. I expect to get some of the items in my possession in December and ship late December and early January.

Please contact me even if you cannot purchase right away, we will work something out.
Travis

frodus

• View Profile
Re: Group Buy: Sevcon Gen4 Size 6, DeltaQ, contactors
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2017, 12:25:30 PM »

This is officially happening. I've got the min order I need. If anyone wants to hop on, now is the time.

I will likely get a couple extra, so let me know either way.
Travis

frodus

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2017, 11:59:31 PM »

Everyone that contacted me should now have an invoice to pay. I will give a few days before I have to put the order in with my supplier.

Please don't delay payment.
Travis

frodus

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2017, 02:37:46 AM »

Added to the original post that I can get Motenergy Motors
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 02:43:03 AM by frodus »
Travis

frodus

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2017, 02:40:17 AM »

GROUP BUY CLOSED for this shipment.

There will be another in the future, so don't hesitate to reach out.
Travis
Pages: [1] 2