• May 07, 2024, 11:47:37 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: The last three days of Hollywood Electrics  (Read 230 times)

Richard230

• View Profile
The last three days of Hollywood Electrics
« on: February 08, 2024, 09:00:30 PM »

Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be the last three days that Hollywood Electrics will be open. They will be selling everything in their store this weekend and that will be the end of the business. They say that "everything must go". Sale hours are 11 AM to 7 PM each day, according to an email that I received this morning. They say that if your Zero Motorcycle ever needs Service you can contact Tyler Bojarsky, by appointment only, who is now located at MotoWerkz.
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

Specter

• View Profile
Re: The last three days of Hollywood Electrics
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 06:01:53 AM »

How far away from them is the Motor Werkz?
Thats sad for any bike / business that goes under like that.

Might be a good time for a steal of a deal but I can see a line of people waiting until 5 minutes before closing hoping they can snipe something.

Aaron

MVetter

• View Profile
Re: The last three days of Hollywood Electrics
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 08:17:54 AM »

They announced it months ago. Harlan has been involved less and less over the last couple years and finally just wanted to be done with the place it seems. He even lives out of state. I was able to grab a bunch of parts for an extremely reasonable price to rebuild a DSR for my mom. Without the parts I got from Harlan I wouldn't have a road-legal bike, so thank you for that!
Pages: [1]