• May 05, 2024, 12:06:34 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Charging Across America  (Read 2859 times)

MVetter

• View Profile
Re: Charging Across America
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2022, 03:55:04 AM »

It was mostly facebook updates

NEW2elec

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2022, 07:54:04 AM »

Steven said he will likely do a wrap up video but he was too tired during the trip.

Stonewolf, I'm not on FB with but if you know what the page you want is called you can search it on Google and get it for a while.

I check out the Zero owners FB page that way.

nevetsyad

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2022, 08:33:52 PM »

Hey, sorry about that, as often, I make big promises and fail to deliver. hah. I wasn't ready for the videographers to be asking questions and having me talk about sponsors at each stop. Ended up being more of a time drain than I thought it would be. Weather and crash drama, bleh.

I did get the wrap up video posted a few days ago however, and even put some time into learning a new editing platform. Hopefully it's decent.
2023 Energica Experia
2022 Lightning Strike (reservation)
2021 Energica Eva Ribelle (For Sale)
2020 Zero SR/S (sold)
2018 Zero DSR (sold)
2015 Zero SR (Lets call it sold)

Stonewolf

• View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2022, 10:01:33 PM »

Hey, sorry about that, as often, I make big promises and fail to deliver. hah. I wasn't ready for the videographers to be asking questions and having me talk about sponsors at each stop. Ended up being more of a time drain than I thought it would be. Weather and crash drama, bleh.

I did get the wrap up video posted a few days ago however, and even put some time into learning a new editing platform. Hopefully it's decent.

Oh I figured you were just busy doing the challenge, I kinda assumed the videographer would drop some twitter updates or something. Thanks for doing this, it really shows the amazing progress electric bikes have made!
Rides an Energica, makes boring YouTube videos
Pages: 1 [2]