• May 04, 2024, 05:48:07 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: 2023 AdmitJet Armor Electric Dirt Bike Review - The Best Overall Electric Dirt B  (Read 2229 times)

electricdirtbike

• View Profile

2023 AdmitJet Armor Electric Dirt Bike Review - The Best Overall Electric Dirt Bike

Introducing the 2023 Version AdmitJet Armor: The Ultimate Electric Dirt Bike

If you're looking for an electric dirt bike that delivers raw power and an adrenaline-fueled ride, then look no further than the AdmitJet Armor 2023 version. With its Related Power 3000W DC E-Power and five forward gear options, this bike delivers an unbeatable max power of 72V 20000W and a top speed of 130KM/H (85 MPH).

Designed for Adventure

But power isn't everything - this bike is also designed to handle any terrain with ease. With a wheelbase of 1424mm, seat height of 900mm, and ground clearance of 318mm, the AdmitJet Armor can take on even the toughest trails. The single-chamber dual-adjustable F&R Tire Cordial absorbers and the lightweight Q345b+6061 Forge Aluminium Alloy frame provide excellent suspension and stability, ensuring a smooth ride even on rough terrain.

Swappable Battery

One of the most impressive features of the AdmitJet Armor is its lithium battery, with CATL 72V 70Ah peak output current of 300Ah and a continuous output current of 150Ah. You can ride up to 105 miles on a single charge, and charging time only takes between 1-6 hours with a 15Ah charger. Plus, the battery is fast-swappable, so you can easily replace it in just 60 seconds and get back to riding.

But that's not all - the AdmitJet Armor is also designed for comfort and convenience. The LED lights provide excellent visibility in all conditions, while the LCD meter display makes it easy to keep track of your speed and battery life. The aluminium alloy hand bar, steering, brake and clutch lever, and rear fork add to the overall durability and quality of the bike.

Advanced Features

At just 108kg (together with the battery weight), the AdmitJet Armor is also impressively lightweight, making it easy to handle and maneuver. With a peak wheel torque of 1000N.m and peak torque of 65N.m, this bike has power to spare, and it can go from 0km/h to 100km/h in just 5 seconds.

A High-Performance Electric Dirt Bike for Adventure Seekers

Are you a thrill-seeker looking for an adrenaline-pumping ride? Look no further than the 2023 Version AdmitJet Armor, an electric dirt bike designed to take your off-road adventures to the next level. With powerful features and cutting-edge technology, this bike is sure to impress even the most experienced riders.

Price

Best of all, the AdmitJet Armor 2023 version is priced at only USD3799, making it an affordable option for anyone looking for a high-performance electric dirt bike.

Why Choose the AdmitJet Armor 2023 version?

The AdmitJet Armor 2023 version is the ultimate electric dirt bike, designed for riders who want power, speed, and durability. With its impressive lithium battery, lightweight frame, and advanced features, this bike can handle any terrain with ease. Plus, with its affordable price tag, it's accessible to anyone who wants to experience the thrill of riding an electric dirt bike.

Compared to other electric dirt bikes on the market, the AdmitJet Armor stands out for its excellent balance of power and agility, making it the perfect choice for riders who want a bike that can handle both off-road adventures and city commutes.

So, whether you're a seasoned dirt bike enthusiast or a newcomer to the world of electric bikes, the AdmitJet Armor 2023 version is a bike you won't want to miss. With its unbeatable combination of power, speed, and affordability, it's sure to provide you with a thrilling ride every time.

In Conclusion

The AdmitJet Armor is a high-performance electric dirt bike that offers powerful features, cutting-edge technology, and advanced capabilities. If you are a thrill-seeker looking for a reliable bike to take you on off-road adventures, the AdmitJet Armor is the perfect choice for you. Get yours today and experience the thrill of riding on this beast of a machine!

Where Can I Get One?

So where can you get your hands on the 2023 Version AdmitJet Armor? You can purchase it directly from the manufacturer's website, ebikebicycle.com:
https://www.ebikebicycle.com/china-customized-outdoor-fast-sports-style-dirtbike-kxd-electric-dirt-bike/
Or:
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2023-Best-Hunting-Black-Mountain-Trials_1600680730697.html

With its affordable price point, fast charging time, and impressive performance, the AdmitJet Armor is the perfect choice for anyone looking for an electric dirt bike that offers both speed and durability. Don't miss out on your chance to own this incredible bike and experience the thrill of the open road in a whole new way.

AdmitJet Armor Electric Dirt Bike Videos
Here are a couple of videos of the bike in action! You be the judge on whether this is a cool bike or not.

Here are choice commentaries gathered from people on the internet:

- MXoudi:
This thing definitely packs a punch. Only complaint I'd probably have is how much it weighs, but it definitely has desirable top speed and range.
The clutch and shifting gears is also pretty sweet!

- BigRockMoto:
I recently purchased the 2023 Version AdmitJet Armor and I must say, I am thoroughly impressed with its performance.

- Camden Bailey:
I know these are going to get popular and blow up in value, especially if they setup a dealer in the US. 

- TimothyApe:
Damn so much fun, great scenery where you live. I enjoyed your video. So many fun ebikes being released and developed right now. It?s a insta-click :D

- josesnipples:
Looks like a great bike and that performance does look like next level!

- Melissa’s Mess:       
Looks awesome, thanks for sharing and be safe!   

Specter

• View Profile

Id love to see one of these dealers in the US.  Florida,  North Florida to be exact.  Hell, take one of these out to Osceola Natl forest and romp around would be king !!

You can really beat the hell out of a dirt bike though, jumping, rough riding etc.  How will this bike hold up to that?  I mean sure you can tighten down the bolts etc etc, but the battery, internally, beating the crap out of it jarring it all over, how is the battery going to fare on that abuse over time would be my main concern.

What kind of warranty does it have anyways?

Aaron

electricdirtbike

• View Profile

The manufactuer wants to assure you that your satisfaction is our top priority. The manufactuer offers a one-year warranty on our products, and in the event that any defective parts are detected, and will promptly send you free replacements to repair your item. If, after our efforts to repair the item, it is deemed irreparable, they will send you a new replacement unit.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 09:31:05 PM by electricdirtbike »

Specter

• View Profile

It also boasts of a battery that can be swapped out in about 60 seconds.  That sounds like anderson connectors to me, which is SWEET actually.  Have a spare battery or two so when you run it down, clip clop and back on the trail and the used one can recharge.

What does a spare / new battery cost for this unit so one can swap them out like this?
How would one get one of these bikes living in the USA?

Aaron

MVetter

• View Profile

Get out, spammer

Fran K

• View Profile

72 watt sysetm is not cutting edge.  72 v times 300 amps is 21kw that part makes sense.  I don't thini the poster unnderstands the difference between an amp and an amp hour.

Come back with at least 250 volt system if you want to use words like ultimate.

Fran

electricdirtbike

• View Profile

Thank you for your question regarding the durability of the AdmitJet Armor Electric Dirt Bike. We understand that dirt bikes can take a beating and our bike is built to handle it. The AdmitJet Armor Electric Dirt Bike is designed with a sturdy frame and high-quality components that can withstand rough riding, jumps, and other challenging terrain.

As for the battery, we have taken into account the potential for jarring and shock damage and have designed the battery to be securely fastened and protected within the frame. In addition, our battery is built with high-quality materials and advanced technology to ensure long-lasting performance even under extreme conditions.

We stand behind the quality and durability of our products, and we are confident that the AdmitJet Armor Electric Dirt Bike will exceed your expectations. Thank you again for your question, and please feel free to reach out if you have any further concerns.

electricdirtbike

• View Profile

An extra 72V 70Ah battery cost USD1199, and you can contact Youtube Vlogger Highway bay who has received the bike and already tested

electricdirtbike

• View Profile

Get out, spammer
I apologize if my post came across as spam. My intention was simply to share information about a product that I believe would be of interest to the community.  I assure you that my intention was not to spam or cause any inconvenience. I genuinely believe that our AdmitJet Armor Electric Dirt Bike is a great product and wanted to share it with others who might be interested. However, I understand and respect your opinion. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

electricdirtbike

• View Profile

72 watt sysetm is not cutting edge.  72 v times 300 amps is 21kw that part makes sense.  I don't thini the poster unnderstands the difference between an amp and an amp hour.

Come back with at least 250 volt system if you want to use words like ultimate.

Fran
Thank you for your comment regarding the Ardmitjet armor bike. We appreciate your technical insights on the battery system. Our team is constantly working on improving our products and we will take your feedback into consideration as we develop future versions.

The peak output voltage of this bike is 84V, while the peak output current of the battery is 300A, resulting in a peak power of 25.2KW. Additionally, the battery's theoretical capacity is 72V 70Ah, equating to a maximum capacity of 5.04KWH. However, please keep in mind that these are only theoretical values and may vary slightly in actual usage.

Our goal is to provide our customers with the best possible riding experience and we are always looking for ways to enhance our products. Thank you for your interest in Ardmitjet and we hope you will consider our bikes for your future riding needs.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 01:59:27 PM by electricdirtbike »

Specter

• View Profile

How long have you guys actually tested your bike out in the field.  The battery, lithiums do NOT like jarring / shifting etc.  Even though you may have strapped it down, padded it, dampened it etc, you can't stop gravity, and a bike can put extreme tortional and accelleration / decel type values on a battery and has a huge chance of plate movement.  Bang your ass into a rock at 30 mph, even though the tires may ride over it, that pounding in your ass because you didn't flex up on your seat before you went over that rock, is absolutely felt by your battery as well, no matter how much padding you may have around it.

Even given what it is, a year warranty is not a hell of a lot, especially on a battery TBH.  How long have you guys been around?

Aaron

electricdirtbike

• View Profile

How long have you guys actually tested your bike out in the field.  The battery, lithiums do NOT like jarring / shifting etc.  Even though you may have strapped it down, padded it, dampened it etc, you can't stop gravity, and a bike can put extreme tortional and accelleration / decel type values on a battery and has a huge chance of plate movement.  Bang your ass into a rock at 30 mph, even though the tires may ride over it, that pounding in your ass because you didn't flex up on your seat before you went over that rock, is absolutely felt by your battery as well, no matter how much padding you may have around it.

Even given what it is, a year warranty is not a hell of a lot, especially on a battery TBH.  How long have you guys been around?

Aaron
Thank you for your question and concerns regarding the testing and warranty of our AdmitJet Armor Electric Dirt Bike. 

We appreciate your concern about the durability of our AdmitJet Armor Electric Dirt Bike's battery.

We have been testing the bike for more than six months in various conditions to ensure its durability and reliability, including testing the battery under different jarring and shifting scenarios.

We have taken measures to ensure the battery's stability, such as strapping it down, padding it, and dampening it.

The CATL manufacturered large-capacity single-cell lithium-ion batteries, have many advantages over small-capacity batteries. These batteries have a small internal resistance, which improves safety and reduces the risk of fire. They also have fewer connection points, which lowers the failure rate and reduces the probability of accidents. Additionally, the solid polymer design of our battery improves low-temperature working ability, overcomes the limitations of liquid battery ooze and flammability, and reduces the risk of damage caused by vehicle bumps.

Finally, our battery is convenient for mass processing and standard operation, and can be assembled on an automatic assembly line to achieve the requirements of automotive-grade industrial parts, reducing the cost of use for our customers. Our bike comes with a one-year warranty, but we are confident in the durability of our battery and have taken steps to ensure its long-term reliability.

We have been in business for several years and have extensive experience in the design and manufacture of electric vehicles. Thank you for your interest in our product.

Chris

HoodRichOG

• View Profile

What's the price?

electricdirtbike

• View Profile

What's the price?
If for 1 unit, 20000W 72V 70Ah, the price would be USD3799 FOB Shanghai.
Pages: [1]