• May 06, 2024, 07:03:27 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Buying 11kw ZF14.4kw Zero S 2020  (Read 2337 times)

NervEasy

• View Profile
    • Personal site
Re: Buying 11kw ZF14.4kw Zero S 2020
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2019, 09:29:13 PM »

I tried with cellular and Wifi, same result. Tonight I will delete the app and reinstall and try again...

No idea if I'm missing out on features as I do not know what my current firmware version is.
2019 Zero S 11kw - 2020 SR/S

BrianTRice@gmail.com

• Unofficial Zero Manual Editor
  • Nerdy Adventurer
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2019, 12:54:24 AM »

Take a deep breath and relax. Firmware updates are not urgent unless your bike has a problem that new firmware would fix.

If it helps, here is Zero's firmware version listing: https://www.zeromotorcycles.com/owner-resources/firmware/
Current: 2020 DSR, 2012 Suzuki V-Strom
Former: 2016 DSR, 2013 DS

shayan

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2019, 01:29:34 AM »

On the firmware version, anyone has the BMS version 36? I guess Zero recently updated this list with description of the changes in the versions. Somehow it only stops at 35 when there is a version 36 available. The MBB version is up to date at #29 though. Oh and this is for a 2018 S ZF13

-Shayan
-Shayan

2020 Zero SR/F standard + ChargeTank

zoeloe14

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2019, 04:57:36 PM »

Hi NervEasy

I bought a zero sr  in januari 2019 and drive it to work 50 km every day at the least ( whole year round ).

I live in Belgium also ( near Bruges ).

At the moment i have 8k km at the clock and never had an issue so far with the bike.

Today my bike has it first maintenance ( break fluid change, inspection and new tires and bought a windscreen to ).

Just in the beginning i had problems with my first dealer ( where i bought the bike ) to, they delivered my bike with a piece that was broken off on my tankplastic and the dealer said it wasnt his fault and after many phonecalls and mails and other blablablas ( timeframe off nearly 10 months ) he called me that he wouldnt be a dealer anymore for zero and that i wasnt no longer his problem. So i was left behind with my problem. ( dealer was Nlab by the way in Bruges )
After that i contacted zero HQ in the netherlands with my problem of the broken tankbag and the shitty dealer, they told me there was a new dealer in Bruges ( electric scooters & bikes ) and that my previous dealer indeed wasnt a dealer for them anymore.
So toke contact with the new dealer and went for a visite to explain the problem, men what a difference with the previous dealer, they were friendly and very helpfull and they solved my problem ( got a new tankplastic ) and since then this is my new dealer and very pleased about the professionality and help about the dealer, they now opened a new extra shop in Gits to where they do only electric motorcycles.

In general i'm very pleased with my zero sr and glad i made this choice.

Iff you want more info you may always page me or contact me, Ghent isnt that far from where i live ( 30 mins drive tops ).

NervEasy

• View Profile
    • Personal site
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2019, 01:34:29 AM »

Hi Zoeloe14,

Thanks for your reply :) The store in Gits is where I got mine. Only have 800km on the clock so far and all of them in wet weather. which is proving more difficult than expected :) 1 drop already. Wheel spun up from a standing start into a corner. I travelled maybe 0.5m and went maybe 1.5km/h but huge slide and a bike down. all of this took 1 second... and a shattered ego.

Afterwards I noticed the back wheel was positioned over a bit of mud... So yeah. It doesn't take a lot even on eco setting.

Do you have get a correct readout when you try upgrading your firmware via the app?
2019 Zero S 11kw - 2020 SR/S
Pages: 1 2 [3]