Makes And Models > Mission Motors

Anyone Asked for and Gotten Back Their Deposit?

(1/2) > >>

lolachampcar:
I'm just curious if anyone has requested the return of their deposit and, if they have, how long it took Mission to return it.

Thanks,
Bill

lolachampcar:
Whew.
I think I just dodged a bullet.
I just got a check in the mail from Mission for $900.
It was not the $1000 I gave them which is a little strange given that Mark Seeger told me I could have the deposit back at any time.  I'm sure there is an "I Accept" button on some web page or some print in some agreement that states you only get back part of your deposit if Mission fails to do what they say they will do and you decide to give up waiting on them or believing them when they tell you something.

I will consider myself lucky that I got $900 back.  I really thought I had lost the whole thing.

lolachampcar:
I shared my disappointment with Mr. Seeger.  This was his response.

> Bill you have made a point to express nothing but disapointment. $100 is
> the cancellation fee that we are charged for refunding the cash/processing
> payment
>
> Please never contact me again. You have been the singular most
> disappointing contact I have yet had.
>
> Enjoy your time
>
> Mark

Richard230:

--- Quote from: lolachampcar on December 21, 2014, 04:09:39 AM ---I shared my disappointment with Mr. Seeger.  This was his response.

> Bill you have made a point to express nothing but disapointment. $100 is
> the cancellation fee that we are charged for refunding the cash/processing
> payment
>
> Please never contact me again. You have been the singular most
> disappointing contact I have yet had.
>
> Enjoy your time
>
> Mark

--- End quote ---

Well, that is not a very pleasant response......   :(

Even if they were unhappy with you that is not a good response from a company that wants to stay in business, especially in this day of the internet where everything you say is made available to the entire world.   ::)  Sometimes it is just best to keep your thoughts to yourself.   ;)

bigd:
"Please never contact me again. You have been the singular most disappointing contact I have yet had." I find it hilarious, I have had to deal with many people in my business and wanted to tell them this. Now was it a popular business move - probably not  :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version