Makes And Models > Mission Motors

No more Facebook page?

(1/3) > >>

ultrarnr:
While it could be a simple web site problem that explains the fact that the Mission Facebook page in down you really have to wonder. Since last September the only activity on the Mission Facebook page has been the promise of a new and exciting update coming which was posted on 5 February. Nothing since.

teddillard:
Funny.  I just put a story together on that...  should go live on Tuesday I reckon, but yeah.  Nothing from Mark at all, since February. 

Richard230:
Maybe no more Mission Motors.   ::)

flar:
A friend texted me today to say that they had closed down.  I asked how he knew and he said that he had walked by it earlier today.  If I'd have asked him earlier I was up there and I could have driven by and verified/posted pics.  Apparently they closed on April 24th.  I have to go back through the city tomorrow - I'll try to take a picture and post it then... :(

Redacted - apparently my friend was referring to the motorcycle dealer in Daly City, not the Mission Motors headquarters in SF.

Richard230:

--- Quote from: flar on May 25, 2015, 10:50:31 AM ---A friend texted me today to say that they had closed down.  I asked how he knew and he said that he had walked by it earlier today.  If I'd have asked him earlier I was up there and I could have driven by and verified/posted pics.  Apparently they closed on April 24th.  I have to go back through the city tomorrow - I'll try to take a picture and post it then... :(

--- End quote ---

Just don't get "Mission Motors" confused with "Mission Motorcycles" (the SF Zero dealer) in Daly City, who closed their doors around that time and sold their building and property The Dollar Store.   :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version