• May 13, 2024, 07:50:35 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Headway 38120 LiFePO4 batteries  (Read 12795 times)

frodus

• View Profile
Headway 38120 LiFePO4 batteries
« on: June 25, 2009, 10:26:09 PM »

Headway 10 Ah (38120S cell) bulk buy, June, 2009, currently in process.

As some of you already know, the Headway group buy for May has ended and is currently underway. I know some of you missed out, but here's the good news.....we're putting together another group buy for mid-June (in process now)! After organizing the first group buy by myself, I have been offered help from EV Components in setting up another one. They also have group buys with Thundersky and Sky Energy underway. We've partnered up and plan on offering the Headway cells on a regular basis.
More information here:
http://www.evcomponents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=41

Here are the details:
- We're putting in an order of 5,000 cells, some BMS units and some various pack sizes as well as pack hardware.
- The estimated delivery in Seattle Washington is approximately mid July.
- The price per 10Ah cell starts at $17.00 plus ground shipping from Seattle to your destination.
- We will be offering a warranty of one year on any of the batteries bought through us, two years if you purchase our BMS.
- If there is a custom configuration you need, we can consult and offer solutions on anything you need.
- We now have more than just batteries and BMS......and will be adding more in the near future.

Link to Headway cell pricing and specifications:
http://www.evcomponents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=41

http://www.evcomponents.com has established the least expensive prices for LiFePO4 batteries in the USA for small individual orders.

There is another option we are offering. If you need your Headway cells faster, we can ship them air freight from China at $95. The same prices on our website are valid.

Headway 38120S 10AH at $17 each
Headway 48v 10AH Battery Pack w/BMS at $349 each
Headway 48v 20AH Battery Pack w/BMS at $699 each

We also have two different Headway charger options available.
1) 48v 2a for $36
2) 48v 6a for $78

Contact travis@evcomponents.com to order.

Price breaks for loose cells are as follows:

1-100 cells = $17
101-200 cells = $16.75
201-500 cells = $16.50
500-1,000 cells = $16.25
1,000+ cells = $16.00

Thanks,

Travis Gintz
EV Components, LLC.
travis@evcomponents.com

Travis

frodus

• View Profile
Re: Headway 38120 LiFePO4 batteries
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 03:20:19 AM »

The May 2009 Headway Group Buy Customers have started receiving their orders (a few left to go) and no bad cells so far. Shipping was a little slow with our vendor, but the cells are here and on their way into the hands of the group buy participants. It's gone very smoothly otherwise.

Go here for more information:

http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9824&start=0

Also, I now work for EVComponents doing technical sales and can help design a full working system (batteries/bms/controller/motor/DC-DC converter). We have a large shipment of Headway batteries/packs/BMS/chargers/hardware coming via sea right now. It should be here within 2 weeks or so, and at that point, we'll have the batteries in stock ready for shipment. We also sell Thundersky and Sky Energy batteries as well as motors/controllers/chargers etc.

Please go to www.evcomponents.com for our current price list and . This will be updated with any new products that we may offer as well as any pricing changes.

Don't hesitate to email me at tgintz@evcomponents.com for any questions about our products.
Travis

frodus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 09:21:41 PM »

Just to let everyone know, the batteries we ordered in July/August have arrived.

We bought
- a batch of each type of pack we sell on our site
- loose cells
- chargers (3A and 6A)
- building blocks
- buss plate

The website is being rebuilt, so I don't know when the site will be updated with the hardware/chargers, but if you do get in contact with me, or via evcomponents.com website, we can help you get the cells you need.

These are IN OUR HANDS - IN STOCK!!!!

We're shipping first orders out this week, so if you order now, it'l be next week when it ships.

This order is finally landed.
Travis

picasso

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 09:32:16 AM »

Great news! I ordered in July and having been wanting to try these headway cells.

Update: just got my single order today for 36volt 10amp in a plastic case. Like you see on many of the china ebikes, Time to open her up and take a peak at the bms. Just from the out side the build looks nice. Good hard formed plastic. Nice locking options.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 05:41:17 AM by picasso »
Pages: [1]