• May 09, 2024, 03:46:39 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Musk the destroyer  (Read 587 times)

Specter

• View Profile
Re: Musk the destroyer
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2024, 08:02:25 PM »

From what I have been hearing, this isn't the first time the man has fired people in this sort of manner.  Steve Jobs did this a lot as well.
So, with that in mind, don't work for the man then.  Really simple solution.  He can't get good employees, the problem corrects itself.  If it is a legit problem to begin with.

Even if it is a political gotya at Newscum, good for him !!!  F that little weasel, how many people has HE shitted on with his stunts.  Yes the little people suffer in the short term but Elon has an entire company full of people he's looking after, as well as himself of course.  If elon was smart he'd move every part of his company out of that craphole state and let it continue it's rot into oblivion.  Many other states would welcome his company that are much more friendlier to business.  Just the tax savings alone would probably pay the salaries of all those people that got fired.  That's another way to look at it as well.  Elections have consequences, maybe when the people finally start feeling the pain of their poor choices, they'll see the light.   Somehow I doubt it.  As long as they have their weed / wifi / and free shit, all is good.

So, lets see how long it takes for his entire network of chargers to finally die since nobody is repairing them anymore.

Aaron

TheRan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2024, 08:58:34 PM »

So to fuck over one man that justifies shitting on 500 regular people? I'm sure there are other ways he could have gone about it, with the money and resources that he has, that didn't negatively effect his own employees. Shit he could have given them all $100k to make up for it and it would have been a water molecule in a bucket to him.

Also you saying they just shouldn't work for him. What you don't realise is those people didn't choose that job to work for Elon, just like people who work at Apply aren't doing so so that they can work for Cook, people don't work at Walmart to work for Doug McMillon, etc. They go there to work for the company. And it is not Elon's company, he's just part of the board of directors and they're just letting him run riot, because he's the major stakeholder I guess.

MVetter

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2024, 09:08:30 PM »

You are comparing him to Steve Jobs, a man who famously terrorized his employees, abandoned his family, took credit for the work of others, painted himself as a genius, and died from a very treatable form of cancer that he thought he could cure by changing his diet. Interesting.

Stonewolf

• View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2024, 10:27:48 PM »

As I heard it (from Transport Evolved) he told the head of the supercharger unit to lay some people off and they refused so he fired the whole department as an example.
Rides an Energica, makes boring YouTube videos

Richard230

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2024, 01:40:54 AM »

Here is the New York Times article that was published in my newspaper today regarding the subject matter.
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

Specter

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2024, 03:47:44 AM »

I am comparing him to steve jobs in that both of them treated their employees about the same.  The rest of the stuff you brought up, well,   interesting.

Aaron

MVetter

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2024, 05:04:54 AM »

I am comparing him to steve jobs in that both of them treated their employees about the same.

With contempt and like slaves?
Pages: 1 [2]