General Category > Electric Motorcycle Events

Anaheim to Reno race on May 14th

(1/5) > >>

MVetter:
The SoCal electric group has decided to do an electric Cannonball Run from Anaheim to Reno. Start time is 8am at a predetermined location and end time is whenever you finish on your bike at another predetermined location. Bring your pimped out Zero, Energica, or LiveWire and vie for the championship title! The route is all up to you. If on Facebook here's a link to sign up.

These are the sort of range tests I love to write about.

DonTom:

--- Quote from: MVetter on February 16, 2021, 02:38:10 PM ---The SoCal electric group has decided to do an electric Cannonball Run from Anaheim to Reno. Start time is 8am at a predetermined location and end time is whenever you finish on your bike at another predetermined location. Bring your pimped out Zero, Energica, or LiveWire and vie for the championship title! The route is all up to you. If on Facebook here's a link to sign up.

--- End quote ---
Will you be in it?

Where will the group meet at when in Reno?  I assume at one of the countless charge stations, but where?

-Don-  Auburn, CA

DonTom:

--- Quote from: MVetter on February 16, 2021, 02:38:10 PM ---here's a link to sign up.
--- End quote ---

What I get there is:

"This Content Isn't Available Right Now. When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted."

-Don-  Auburn, CA

MVetter:

Mach_1:

--- Quote from: DonTom on February 17, 2021, 04:03:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: MVetter on February 16, 2021, 02:38:10 PM ---The SoCal electric group has decided to do an electric Cannonball Run from Anaheim to Reno. Start time is 8am at a predetermined location and end time is whenever you finish on your bike at another predetermined location. Bring your pimped out Zero, Energica, or LiveWire and vie for the championship title! The route is all up to you. If on Facebook here's a link to sign up.

--- End quote ---
Will you be in it?

Where will the group meet at when in Reno?  I assume at one of the countless charge stations, but where?

-Don-  Auburn, CA

--- End quote ---

Saturday morning, May 15th, we are meeting at the Reno HD at 9am.  KSU at 10am to go explore.  Possible interest in going out to try and see the Tesla gigafactory and definitely a loop around Lake Tahoe.

If anyone is in the Reno area with an EV, please come out and join us.  Would be great to ride with some locals and have some fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version