• May 06, 2024, 11:01:47 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Custom Zero Modular Charging Givi Top Case. Will not void warranty!  (Read 408 times)

ATP

• View Profile

I am selling a custom built charger for zero motorcycles that I purchased from Hollywood Electrics.  It has two Delta Quiq chargers and is setup to work with a J1772 plug  or you can use the chargers independently with wall outlets making this a very modular system.  My reason for selling is my commute has changed and I need to explore faster charging options. 

When using the J1772 plug with this charger setup there is another cable for using the onboard charger.  This is a great unit for getting somewhere around 3300 watts of charging from a charging station.  The whole time it is charging it also runs a cooling fan.  Everything works perfectly with no issues.  I only have one key for the box, but if you want more keys you can order a set of two from Givi and switch the lock yourself.

What I like about this charger is it gives you the option to charge from a charging station using both quiq chargers and the onboard charger or if you bring extension chords with you to use 1, 2, or all 3 chargers from different circuits.  I've charged from my onboard and both of these chargers all from 3 different circuits when visiting at a friend's house.  Or would use the onboard charger and one quiq charger when pulling my motorcycle into a friend's apartment.  Then of course i would use this at charging stations like charge point, volta etc.

Everything works exactly as it should and i'm hoping to sell this to someone in the Los Angeles area so I don't have to ship it.  If someone in Los Angeles is interested I will happily take you to a local charge station and show you exactly how it works.

I am not selling the rack attached to my motorcycle so you would need to get the givi hardware for your bike to mount it.

I am selling this whole custom setup for $900 or best reasonable offer. 

The best thing about this charger setup is it will absolutely not void your warranty!! There is no grey area.  It is compatible with 2013 to current models.

Thank you for checking this out! Please message me or respond to this post if you have any questions.  If this charging setup is a good fit for you and you live near Los Angeles please get in touch with me.  Thank you!  This is my first post I look forward to sharing more about my bike soon!

ATP

• View Profile

Here is one more picture of it from the outside
Pages: [1]