• May 13, 2024, 01:26:01 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Upgrade Zero S 2014 to SR  (Read 2930 times)

Doctorbass

• Battery tech
    • View Profile
    • Endless-sphere.com
Re: Upgrade Zero S 2014 to SR
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2016, 11:56:58 AM »

I have modified my all the Zero  S i had for SR version controller but did not replaced the motor fo rthe high temp magnet.

everything woerk fine.. just like Richard said. As well it is easyer to reach temp alarm as the motor get more power but this is acceptable for all that fun you get..

in fact 55% more torque feel like 3 time more !!    Biff  also described that theory once in teh past on that forum... the feeling of torque is way not linear on human body... and a small % increase feel like  alot !

Doc
Zero Drag racing bike: 12.2s 1/4 mile and 7.3s 1/8 mile

T w i t t e r  :     http://twitter.com/DocbassMelancon

alpha1511

• View Profile
Re: Upgrade Zero S 2014 to SR
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2019, 10:09:05 PM »

I have modified my all the Zero  S i had for SR version controller but did not replaced the motor fo rthe high temp magnet.

everything woerk fine.. just like Richard said. As well it is easyer to reach temp alarm as the motor get more power but this is acceptable for all that fun you get..

in fact 55% more torque feel like 3 time more !!    Biff  also described that theory once in teh past on that forum... the feeling of torque is way not linear on human body... and a small % increase feel like  alot !

Doc

Sorry for bring up an old post.
If I get a SR controller for my 2015 S, is this a direct install? Or I have to do some coding magic?

Zero dealer in my country is no longer in business, it's almost impossible to get a SR here.
So I am really curious if this is a simple upgrade.
Pages: 1 [2]