General Category > Pics and Vids

I made it to......

(1/7) > >>

Prickly:
A place to post your destination photos. I made it to Jack Block park, Seattle Wa

KrazyEd:
I haven't been doing much travel recently, but, I have ridden my SR between Las Vegas and Hollywood a few times.
Rode to Beatty once, just to see if I could make it. Rode to Pahrump earlier in the summer. Next time I go, I will try to
remember to take some photos.

Prickly:
It was so nice today I had to go for a ride. Made it to Rodondo Beach 🌴

Oldun:
I don't have a picture because I am not of that generation - today I rode Waverly to Feilding  and back, on the LiveWire. A fun ride. Oh yeah.   

DonTom:

--- Quote from: KrazyEd on December 02, 2020, 12:42:43 PM ---I haven't been doing much travel recently, but, I have ridden my SR between Las Vegas and Hollywood a few times.
Rode to Beatty once, just to see if I could make it. Rode to Pahrump earlier in the summer. Next time I go, I will try to
remember to take some photos.

--- End quote ---
Where do you recharge up at in places such as here in Pahrump?

I am at the Wine Ridge RV Park with my Zero DS. So I can charge up right here. But here, I have been using 120 VAC for a change as I have an outside outlet on the RV right next to where I park the bike.   I use very little juice as I do not need to leave Pahrump with my DS.

But there is a 240 VAC outlet here and I do have my 5KW worth of external chargers with me, in case  I do need a fast 6.4 KW charge.

-Don-  Pahrump, NV

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version