(1/2) > >>

Qulbix:
Hi everyone.
Here's a few pics of our Q140MD Core Race 12kW light electric motorbike:

SPECS:
Max. Electrical Power: 12 kW
Range: 50-80 km
Battery Capacity: 2160 Wh
Charging Time (0-100%): 3 h (from empty to full)
Max. Speed: 80 km/h
Max. Rear Wheel Torque: 280 Nm
Variable Regen Brake (left thumb operated): Yes
Weight (with battery and foot pegs): 57 kg
Weight (with battery and pedals): 58 kg

🌟 KEY FEATURES: POWER & TORQUE. LOW WEIGHT. NO NOISE. FOOT PEG/PEDALS OPTION. LOW MAINTANANCE COST.
🌟 Other highlights:
(1) high discharge battery with active balancing BMS with double temperature sensor protection, BT, other battery protection features;
(2) sine-wave controller with field weakening;
(3) three types of brakes: double disc front brake, rear disc brake and variable regen brake;
(4) 3 ride modes switch;
(5) FOOT PEGS or PEDALS;

(6) more functions: fully programmable display, 0/20/40/60/80/100% (left side switch) power adjustment levels, suspension is optimised for smooth off-road riding.

💪This bike is perfect for mid-level to experienced off-road riders, with its maximum grip, adjusted suspension and massive torque.

Qulbix:
Here's a few pics from our summer adventures on the street-legal Q140MD Core.

Fran K:
I would guess it has a planetary reduction gear.  Those sprocket sizes are much different than other motorcycles that have the motor at the swingarm pivot.   I see a cigarette and an ash tray, that was a bit unexpected.

What class would one race that in?  I would have to enter in an age class as opposed to a displacement class where they have races around here.  The age classes are over 40 over 50 and I think over 60..  vet senior super senior.

MVetter:
Y'all did a shitty job photoshopping those pictures.

SHAG:
Cool videos! Looks like fun. Good luck .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version