General Category > Pics and Vids

Riding in a snowstorm on a LiveWire

(1/3) > >>

ADVENTURESonZERO:
I did not enjoy this  :D

princec:
You're nuts!

but then again ... been there myself a couple of times. Luckily didn't fall off (was quite a few years ago now since I last rode in snow).

Cas :)

Electrobike:
AH ! AH ! AH ! Nice video ! It did bring back some memories of mine !

I guess every biker has to experience it at least once ... to really understand you don't want a second time  ;D

Specter:
Ok, unless you are just an idiot, which you don't seem to be.  Or an attention starved Z-Tard, which again you don't seem to be, or you got trapped by a surprise storm, or had NO alternative.

WHY?

Just, WHY would you do this?  The down on the ground outcome is pretty much a given.

At least with the livewire you have a chance of picking it up by yourself.  A bigger / heavier bike like the Energica, not so much.

Bruh,  a few 'Likes' on YT for a video proving to the world how stupid you are, is NOT worth your life son.  Please, don't be doing shit like this, it's simply NOT worth all that can go wrong.  If you can't get to the road, the ambulance can't get to YOU either.  Think on that for a minute.

also, from what I remember, the 12 volt battery is a Lead Acid.  Get yourself one of those battery tenders, plug the bitch in and leave it plugged in.  It wont hurt the battery at all, in fact LA chem, actually LOVES being topped / floated.  This way your battery is nice and fully charged for you on your trip and you don't have to worry about stupid shit OR having to lug your charger with you all over the place. 

Be safe, not a 5 minute 'hero' on Fakebook, Twatter, or Tictard.

Aaron

Richard230:
YouTube click-bait?  Why else would you ride a motorcycle in that kind of weather unless you really had to?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version