• May 05, 2024, 02:03:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: New SR/F firmware on 7/17 anyone else?  (Read 362 times)

VampyreLegion

• View Profile
New SR/F firmware on 7/17 anyone else?
« on: July 17, 2019, 08:21:43 PM »

My SR/F is currently updating to new firmware. anyone else.  any places to see what changed?

vinceherman

• View Profile
Re: New SR/F firmware on 7/17 anyone else?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2019, 08:28:15 PM »

I am not sure you can see the bikes firmware version.
http://electricmotorcycleforum.com/boards/index.php?topic=9129.msg79143#msg79143
This thread indicates that the version you see in the menu is the dash firmware version, not the bikes.
It also talks about the use of a serial cable to extract more data.  I would love to hear more about that.

NetPro

• View Profile
Re: New SR/F firmware on 7/17 anyone else?
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 08:35:26 PM »

My SR/F is currently updating to new firmware. anyone else.  any places to see what changed?

Mine got the update yesterday afternoon after I got home from a short ride. Have not tested it yet.
I was thinking about a changelog or something of the sort and did a bit of searching and found this at Zero:
https://www.zeromotorcycles.com/owner-resources/firmware/

But it is kind of dry. It is listed by year/model (I guess) and no bike model is mentioned. They should put the specific date each one was released, to begin with, and a bit more description wouldn't hurt either.
This is my second OTA upgrade I receive and I can only guess that the first one, a couple of weeks ago, was the BMS 34 and yesterday was the MBB 26 (or the other way around?)

As far as I know, there is no way to see what is actually running on the machine unless you connect a laptop to it via a serial port on the bike.
2020 Zero SR/F
Pages: [1]