Makes And Models > Other Electric Motorcycles

33.7 KWH battery?

(1/1)

DonTom:
BRUTUS V9 Electric Motorcycle.

See here.

-Don-  Reno, NV

Richard230:
At 886 pounds of road hugging weight, I sure hope it has a reverse option. And maybe a small crane to lift it up for wheel removal.   :o  Is the price of the bike and its different configurations a secret until you place your order? I bet it costs even more than a fully optioned Zero DSR/X.   ::)

princec:
I maintain that 30kWh is the minimum battery capacity for an E-bike to be competitive with ICE.

Cas :)

MVetter:
remember 5 years ago when these were hyped and then ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING EVER HAPPENED EVER?

I remember

DonTom:

--- Quote from: MVetter on October 01, 2022, 11:31:14 PM ---remember 5 years ago when these were hyped and then ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING EVER HAPPENED EVER?

I remember

--- End quote ---
Nope. I just then purchased my very first EV, the Zero DS. At that time, I didn't even know other electric bikes existed.

Is this Brutus V9 just more vaporware?

I discovered Energica in this forum, which is my favorite bike to ride for most of my rides--especially between here and Auburn (~100 miles).

BTW, for now and for perhaps a few years or longer, do not take Hwy 20. Long delays. More construction there now than I have ever seen anywhere in my life. Thousands of trees cut, dirt and dust where there used to be trees. Really messing up what used to be a beautiful riding area. Hundreds of construction vehicles in that area.

-Don-  Reno, NV

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version