Makes And Models > Other Electric Motorcycles

Curtiss "1" Press Release

(1/3) > >>

JaimeC:
Maybe it's just me but... the only thing I've gathered from this press release is that Curtiss made a breakthrough in "Techno-Babble" that would make the writers of the various Star Trek shows green with envy:

https://www.roadracingworld.com/news/curtiss-motorcycles-introduces-the-1-a-120000-electric-motorcycle/

JaimeC:
The only thing missing from the copy: "New levels of acceleration by modifying the main deflector array to emit a tachyon pulse at the touch of a button."

Fran K:
I like it.

"First with geometric and ergonomic adjustability"

I think it has a sprung seat.

Is there one guy that designed it or a whole team.  I wonder what that guy or team thinks of the way their press message goes.

BigPoppa:
I have to admit, I'm torn about the Curtiss 1. On one hand, I love the look of the bike...truly a rolling work of art. On the other hand...a 6 figure purchase price!? I guess if I were a millionaire bordering on being a billionaire I would buy one without hesitation but personally I think this is going to flop hard. Electric motorcycles are already a hard sell to the riding public in general at current price points. Even as beautiful as the Curtiss 1 is, a six figure MSRP for a boutique electric motorcycle I don't think is going find many willing to take the plunge.

Again, if I were able to find someway to own one without selling major organs I would be happy to own a Curtiss 1.

MVetter:
It's like an 8kWh battery, too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version