Makes And Models > Zero Motorcycles Forum | 2012 and older

Zero DS 2011 wiring diagram

(1/5) > >>

cheerad:
Dear all,

I'm riding a 2011 DS for a couple of month now, and it drove quite well. Some weeks ago, the motor didn't start anymore after stopping at a traffic light for example. Sometimes it started after a couple of times switching on and off the ignition, sometimes I had to wait till the next day. I started checking everything, the motor, the connectors, reading out the MBB and the controller - no errors. I then measured the resistance of the throttle at the connectors to the controller, and realized that it is not connected directly, but through the MBB I guess. So to understand everything now and to find the error, I'm looking for a wiring diagram. My dealer doesn't have one, Zero in Europe tells me, that "we are not allowed sharing any technical details directly with customers regarding safety issues".
Can anybody help?

Thanks, Christoph

giacomo:

--- Quote from: cheerad on September 26, 2017, 05:03:30 PM ---Dear all,

I'm riding a 2011 DS for a couple of month now, and it drove quite well. Some weeks ago, the motor didn't start anymore after stopping at a traffic light for example. Sometimes it started after a couple of times switching on and off the ignition, sometimes I had to wait till the next day. I started checking everything, the motor, the connectors, reading out the MBB and the controller - no errors. I the measured the resistance of the throttle at the connectors to the controller, and realized that it is not connected directly, but through the MBB I guess. So to understand everything now and to find the error, I'm looking for a wiring diagram. My dealer doesn't have on, Zero in Europe tells me, that "we are not allowed sharing any technical details directly with customers regarding safety issues".
Can anybody help?

Thanks, Christoph

--- End quote ---
This is for a 2013, not sure how much it matches yours:
http://zeromanual.com/index.php/Unofficial_Service_Manual#Wiring_Diagram

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

David_Walsh:

--- Quote from: cheerad on September 26, 2017, 05:03:30 PM ---Dear all,

I'm riding a 2011 DS for a couple of month now, and it drove quite well. Some weeks ago, the motor didn't start anymore after stopping at a traffic light for example. Sometimes it started after a couple of times switching on and off the ignition, sometimes I had to wait till the next day. I started checking everything, the motor, the connectors, reading out the MBB and the controller - no errors. I the measured the resistance of the throttle at the connectors to the controller, and realized that it is not connected directly, but through the MBB I guess. So to understand everything now and to find the error, I'm looking for a wiring diagram. My dealer doesn't have on, Zero in Europe tells me, that "we are not allowed sharing any technical details directly with customers regarding safety issues".
Can anybody help?

Thanks, Christoph

--- End quote ---
Chris, when I had a similar problem, swapping out the sensor for the updated one fixed it for me: http://electricmotorcycleforum.com/boards/index.php?topic=7289.msg60715#msg60715

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

cheerad:

--- Quote from: giacomo on September 26, 2017, 07:41:04 PM ---
This is for a 2013, not sure how much it matches yours:
http://zeromanual.com/index.php/Unofficial_Service_Manual#Wiring_Diagram

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Hi Giacomo,

unfortunately the 2013 diagram seems to be quite different to the 2011 diagram.

cheerad:

--- Quote from: David_Walsh on September 26, 2017, 07:49:09 PM ---Chris, when I had a similar problem, swapping out the sensor for the updated one fixed it for me: http://electricmotorcycleforum.com/boards/index.php?topic=7289.msg60715#msg60715

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Hi David,

I've got an Agni motor, the Lynch design. I've been through your thread already   :).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version