Makes And Models > Energica

updated Magic Dock Map

(1/9) > >>

DonTom:
See here.

-Don-  Reno, NV

svelectric:
This is great.  I was worried they were going to stop with the magic docks with every other manufacturer adopting their connector. 

DonTom:

--- Quote from: svelectric on October 09, 2023, 07:43:45 PM ---This is great.  I was worried they were going to stop with the magic docks with every other manufacturer adopting their connector.
--- End quote ---
But even if that were true, there would be no problem because then this would be made sooner (now, because of Magic Dock,
 we cannot be sure if it will ever be made):

DonTom:
BTW, if the older Tesla Superchargers are not updated (internal hardware), they will NOT have the Magic Dock.

And some of those are at very needed locations, such as Lake Topaz, NV and Incline Village, NV.  The only CCS charger near Incline Village has been broken for almost a year and is just a few feet from ten working Tesla Superchargers which will NOT be compatible with Magic Dock unless they make major changes inside them.

It's only the newer V3 and V4 Tesla Superchargers that are compatible with Magic Dock. I assume the same for that adapter.

So Magic Dock may not be a great answer to the problem in many areas--at least not for quite a while.

-Don-  Auburn, CA

SwampNut:
You can already buy those adapters (maybe not that brand).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version