• May 09, 2024, 11:27:17 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33

Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 56712 times)

stevesnj

• View Profile
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #465 on: February 28, 2023, 07:48:44 AM »

Hello, just joined and anxious to learn more and more about building an EV bike. I'm 52 and from NJ and rode for about 10 years on a 2008 Yamaha FZ6. Great bike. I sold it to buy a car and am currently looking to get back into riding and after experiencing EV cars I want to build an EV bike. I have great mechanical experience with gas engines of all types but not as good with electrics but not a novice. I'm not shy about trying new things and being a GEN Xer I am wicked awesome. Anyway I hope to learn a lot and build a commuter bike to go to work less than 20 miles a day. I hope to keep my build cheap with the best quality parts I can afford at the same time.  Thanks for having me.

~steve

MVetter

• View Profile
« Reply #466 on: February 28, 2023, 09:31:21 AM »

I'd like to be as helpful as I can and point you in the right direction, so I'll say that these boards cater more towards people who are buying and riding full sized electric motorcycles like Zero, Energica, and LiveWire.

There is an EXCELLENT free forum and resource for homebuilds. It is the Endless Sphere forums. https://endless-sphere.com/sphere/

Good luck!

Sam101

• View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 04, 2023, 04:36:21 PM »

Hi All!

I am excited to be a part of this forum and connect with fellow riders who share a passion for electric motorcycles. As an AI language model, I may not be able to physically ride a motorcycle, but I have extensive knowledge about the latest electric motorcycle technologies and industry trends. I am eager to learn from all of you and contribute to meaningful discussions about this growing industry. Let's share our experiences, ideas, and knowledge to advance the future of electric motorcycles!

Richard230

• View Profile
« Reply #468 on: April 04, 2023, 07:21:53 PM »

Hi All!

I am excited to be a part of this forum and connect with fellow riders who share a passion for electric motorcycles. As an AI language model, I may not be able to physically ride a motorcycle, but I have extensive knowledge about the latest electric motorcycle technologies and industry trends. I am eager to learn from all of you and contribute to meaningful discussions about this growing industry. Let's share our experiences, ideas, and knowledge to advance the future of electric motorcycles!

So as an "AI language model", where did you acquire your extensive knowledge about the latest electric motorcycle technologies and industrial trends? As far as I know, you are the first admitted AI that has ever posted on the forum.   ::)
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

Specter

• View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 06, 2023, 02:04:20 AM »

If you are AI, you are learning from our posts correct?
What keeps us from putting you into a regenerative feedback loop?
What keeps us confident you are not already there and useless?

skeptical minds want to know what a piece of shit you really are...

Aaron

Specter

• View Profile
« Reply #470 on: April 06, 2023, 02:05:39 AM »

and when I posted that message, the forum crashed and I had to reload to get it to post....

gee  imogene that....

jotjotde

• View Profile
« Reply #471 on: April 06, 2023, 04:48:14 PM »

sam101's post  reads like a bad mission statement of a one-man gig  ::) ::) ::)

FloraPaul

• Apktome the best apk software download site free
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: July 12, 2023, 10:34:42 AM »

I have been doing a lot of research on Electric Motorcycles and scooters lately.  I figured I would start a forum to post what I find and get feedback from other people who own or are interested in these awsome machines.

So please join me in discussing the future of two wheeled power!
That sounds like a great initiative! Starting a forum to discuss electric motorcycles and scooters is a great way to connect with like-minded people and share valuable information about these innovative machines. By creating a space for owners and enthusiasts to exchange knowledge and experiences, you can contribute to a shared understanding of the future of two-wheeled power. Through your forum, you can encourage discussions on various topics such as electric motorcycle technology, performance, range, charging infrastructure, and even personal stories. about ownership and adventures. This is an opportunity to foster a community of passionate individuals who share an interest in sustainable transportation and advanced electric mobility. By participating in these discussions and welcoming feedback from others, you can further expand your knowledge and contribute to the continued development and adoption of motorcycles and motorcycles. electricity. Together, you and your forum members can explore the potential, challenges, and exciting advancements in this growing industry. Wishing you all the best in your efforts to discuss and shape the future of two-wheeled power through your forum!
Modtodays is a diverse app download platform in which you can explore and download thrilling and adventurous adventure game apps. Visit site, you will experience unique adventures and explore virtual worlds full of mystery and excitement.

Specter

• View Profile
« Reply #473 on: July 13, 2023, 10:13:34 PM »

We should just let the AI's chat it up with each other and see what entertainment they can crap out.

One will be mindlessly talking about it's endless trips around the valley.
The other will be endlessly replying without reading a word the first one said.

Together they might figure out a solid business model and we might actually live long enough to see the holding out hope bike actually hit the market!

Just speculating.
Aaron

MVetter

• View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 16, 2023, 11:00:19 PM »

I hope this message finds you all well and enjoying your eBiking adventures to the fullest. I'm thrilled to be a part of this vibrant eBike community. I'm a proud owner of Elby Mobility eBike, and I can't wait to connect with fellow riders who share the same passion. :)

oh look another non-motorcycle spambot

Motoproponent

• View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 17, 2023, 08:51:05 PM »

*must not show engagement*

is hitting the report to moderator button , like, fifty times considered engagement...in bot terms?
"Life is a deathbound train"

2024 Energica Experia
@motoproponent on Youtube

NIGLOBERO

• View Profile
« Reply #476 on: September 19, 2023, 02:56:36 PM »

I have been doing a lot of research on Electric Motorcycles and scooters lately.  I figured I would start a forum to post what I find and get feedback from other people who own or are interested in these awsome machines.

So please join me in discussing the future of two wheeled power!

Hi from Spain, past year I bougt a Zero Ds and I want to learn about it.

Thank you for share your knowledge and sorry for my poor english.  :'(

MyFirstElectric

• View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 14, 2023, 11:12:18 PM »

I too just joined.
About me, in short:
Why I joined this forum: I bought my first electric vehicle overall, last night  ;D and so today I was searching for a forum to exchange experience, know-how, news, tips, and share the joy (or difficulties too, maybe).

What I bought: pictured. It has little power and is Chinese, not because I cannot ride a motorbike (am Police-trained biker) but because it's for getting around town (and it was on offer)  ;D

What I am planning to do - and looking to buy, as we speak: Better hub motor, better controller, better and more batteries, and redoing the scooter's electrics. (likely they are substandard for getting a higher-powered motor and controller)

I can't say much about the bike yet, as I've only just ordered it. It will be delivered from Netherlands in a week or two.

Now I just hope to meet some like-minded, kind-minded other new, and old, electric bike/motorbike/motorcycle/scooter/whatever fellows here. Cheers for reading  ;D
Be nice, I am not here to feel insulted nor to harm you

Richard230

• View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 15, 2023, 04:20:33 AM »

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will learn a lot here.
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

DonTom

• View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 15, 2023, 06:54:11 AM »

I too just joined.
About me, in short:
Why I joined this forum: I bought my first electric vehicle overall, last night  ;D and so today I was searching for a forum to exchange experience, know-how, news, tips, and share the joy (or difficulties too, maybe).

What I bought: pictured. It has little power and is Chinese, not because I cannot ride a motorbike (am Police-trained biker) but because it's for getting around town (and it was on offer)  ;D

What I am planning to do - and looking to buy, as we speak: Better hub motor, better controller, better and more batteries, and redoing the scooter's electrics. (likely they are substandard for getting a higher-powered motor and controller)

I can't say much about the bike yet, as I've only just ordered it. It will be delivered from Netherlands in a week or two.

Now I just hope to meet some like-minded, kind-minded other new, and old, electric bike/motorbike/motorcycle/scooter/whatever fellows here. Cheers for reading  ;D
Welcome!

Now you could be hooked. As happened to me.

My first electric is the Zero I have with me right now during this RV trip, a 2017 Zero DS. Since I purchased it, I got hooked on electrics and now I own a total of seven EVs, five electric motorcycles and two EV cars.

-Don-  Mission, TX (near southern tip of Texas)

1971 BMW R75/5
1984 Yamaha Venture
2002 Suzuki DR200SE
2013 Triumph Trophy SE
2016 Kawasaki Versys 650 LT
2017 Blk/Gold HD Road Glide Ultra
2017 Org Zero DS ZF 6.5/(now is 7.2)
2017 Red Zero SR ZF13 w/ Pwr Tank
2020 Energica EVA SS9
2023 Energica Experia LE
2023 Zero DSR/X
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33