• May 17, 2024, 03:13:11 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: New guy, think of buying 2014 S  (Read 1990 times)

Crissa

• Centauress
    • View Profile
Re: New guy, think of buying 2014 S
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2020, 07:06:48 AM »

Cool!

You rarely think about their seats 'cause they're for moving and you only ride them for an hour or two at a time anyhow.

^-^

-Crissa
2014 Zero S ZF8.5

Mr T

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2020, 08:32:05 AM »

Some new happenings -
 1) a 2018 FXS 7.2  has come up for sale, 2,000 miles.  $6500 add price. The owner said he really has not had many serious replies and has lost interest in it and would be willing to take 5k.                                           
  2) the 2014 S model, 13KWH I passed on -  The owner, the real owner apparently, is very willing to give me any info I want. It seems I was communicating with his housemate that had permission to sell, but handled it a bit badly. The owner was on a business trip, is back for some weeks and wants a deal or is going to try to get one of the local motorcycle dealers in the area to buy it. So I have to see if I can get any info from Zero Hq, then sort out which one to look at first. I just wish they were closer together, FXS  is 3 hours NE, the S three hours south west. Thanks for reading.

Mr T

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2020, 09:57:00 PM »

The guy with the FXS is not responding back anymore, but the owner of the S model has and sent the VIN. I'm going to try to find someone at Zero HQ who could possible help me to find any history of recalls, repairs done, etc. Hope this works.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]