• May 15, 2024, 05:31:25 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Where's the official Zero schwag??  (Read 481 times)

ecavoli

• View Profile
Where's the official Zero schwag??
« on: March 20, 2019, 10:15:45 PM »

Was just wondering why Zero doesn't sell any official t-shirts, jackets, stickers, hats, keychains, etc.  I've seen some on their non-US sites, but nothing here (unless I'm missing something). Yes it's not a huge market or income source, but just seems like a missed opportunity to create more visible brand ambassadors amongst some pretty passionate owners and would-be owners - and especially considering how easy it is to set up a shop. Heck, I can buy an official Lightning ladies pique cotton polo with a click, but not a simple Zero logo-ed t-shirt! What do you think's the barrier?
2017 FXS Modular

gborgan

• View Profile
Re: Where's the official Zero schwag??
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 10:30:59 PM »

Was just wondering why Zero doesn't sell any official t-shirts, jackets, stickers, hats, keychains, etc.  I've seen some on their non-US sites, but nothing here (unless I'm missing something). Yes it's not a huge market or income source, but just seems like a missed opportunity to create more visible brand ambassadors amongst some pretty passionate owners and would-be owners - and especially considering how easy it is to set up a shop. Heck, I can buy an official Lightning ladies pique cotton polo with a click, but not a simple Zero logo-ed t-shirt! What do you think's the barrier?
My dealer had a simple black T shirt with logo which I bought. That was 3 years ago. Haven’t been there in a while. Maybe at $25 they didn’t sell that well, but then, neither did the bikes -;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrianTRice@gmail.com

• Unofficial Zero Manual Editor
  • Nerdy Adventurer
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 10:40:03 PM »

The online shop used to have schwag, but that seemed to change after the latest logo redesign: https://www.zeromotorcycles.com/shop/
Current: 2020 DSR, 2012 Suzuki V-Strom
Former: 2016 DSR, 2013 DS

DPsSRnSD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 11:35:15 PM »

The online shop used to have schwag, but that seemed to change after the latest logo redesign: https://www.zeromotorcycles.com/shop/
Gotta restart somewhere: https://www.zeromotorcycles.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=15_4&products_id=205 Zero Brake Lever Lock
2020 Zero SR/S
Previously: 2016 Zero SR

Richard230

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 12:46:43 AM »

In 2012 I bought (or was given) a Zero T-shirt, a Zero ball cap and a large Zero-branded backpack. So they did offer some schwag at one time.   ;)
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

GaryArt1

• Ride with Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2019, 12:55:00 AM »

I just purchased a really nice Zero mesh jacket and gloves at Holloywood Electric’s online site.  It seems they have limited sizes and our selling them out.  Saying that, I saw that along with a full line of accessories for the SR/F, Zero will be coming out with some branded clothing and items.  My dealer knew noting of them yet so I guess it may be a little while until they are released.
Currently own: 
2020 Blue Zero SR/F Premium
2005 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

BrianTRice@gmail.com

• Unofficial Zero Manual Editor
  • Nerdy Adventurer
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
Current: 2020 DSR, 2012 Suzuki V-Strom
Former: 2016 DSR, 2013 DS
Pages: [1]