• May 08, 2024, 07:14:22 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: ECKENHOFF MOTORCYCLES OF CHERRY HILL AND ZERO  (Read 2114 times)

PARTSMAN54

• View Profile
    • Hyosung and Zero Motorcycle Sales
ECKENHOFF MOTORCYCLES OF CHERRY HILL AND ZERO
« on: March 03, 2012, 07:11:24 AM »

Take a ride on a ZERO motorcycle at Eckenhoff Motorcycles of Cherry Hill, New Jersey
We just became a dealer for ZERO and we are very excited to have these cycles in our showroom. Please sto in or give us a call. Ask for Glenn Or alanecycle@eckenhoff.com[url=http://www.eckenhoff.com[move]856-482-5300[/move]]www.eckenhoff.com[move]856-482-5300[/move][/url]

zap mc

• View Profile
Re: ECKENHOFF MOTORCYCLES OF CHERRY HILL AND ZERO
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 05:43:05 PM »

AS a dealer what is the contract you have from Zero now?
Do you have your own stock or do you still have to sign up customers on Zeros salesforce.com web portal as an IR? ( Independant Retailer ) and use a dealership code number.

PARTSMAN54

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 07:17:10 PM »

We completed the contrats and have placed our first order to ZERO and are waiting for delivery. We currently have Zero Demo cycle here NOW.
We are  Dealer for Zero Motorcycle
Thanks
Alan

zap mc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 05:38:54 PM »

so do you buy the bikes from zero and sell them out to the public or do you just demo the bikes and get the customer to place their order directly with Zero? ( then you get a commission if they use your dealer code)

PARTSMAN54

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 08:46:21 PM »

We are a signed dealer to sell Zero motorcycles and we are going to have our own stck of cycles in shortly. We will be able to sell a customer directly from our inventory or order in as we need to replace what we sell. We also carry Hyosung Motorcycles as well as riding gear and accessories

zap mc

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 02:48:51 PM »

Seems like Zero have changed their philosophy of having Independant retailers then.
With the IR placing orders through Zero this was supposed to prevent any price war between dealers which devalued the brand. and allow Zero to track the orders centrally.

Richard230

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 09:27:24 PM »

My Zero dealer, Mission Motorcycles in Daly City, CA, appears to operate just like they do with the other major brands that they sell.  They order the bikes, put them on the floor (I have no idea if the typical "flooring charge" system works for the Zero brand, but I suspect it does) and sell them to customers walking into the shop.  Obviously, you can order a model that they don't carry at the time, like I did, and Zero will ship it to them per that special order.  I don't see that anything is any different than selling any other brand of motorcycle - based upon my observations as a customer.
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.
Pages: [1]