• May 09, 2024, 01:06:24 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Electric Motorcycle Forum is live!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Happy New Year  (Read 379 times)

Specter

• View Profile
Happy New Year
« on: January 01, 2024, 01:27:13 PM »

Happy New Year everyone.

Hopefully 2024 is a better year than 23 was and everyone gets a lot more riding in, and a lot less down time on the bikes.

May your batteries stay charged, and your wheels stay pointing towards the pavement.

Aaron

Richard230

• View Profile
Re: Happy New Year
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2024, 08:09:45 PM »

Happy New Year. We can only hope that this year will be better than the last one.  ??? But this being an election year in the U.S. and the way things are going around the world, I have my doubts.  :(
Richard's motorcycle collection:  2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM 390 Duke, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (FZS1000N) and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

jotjotde

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2024, 12:29:11 PM »

Happy new year to all!

Stop worrying so much! Cheer up, the glass is always full.

Specter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2024, 08:27:52 PM »

Happy New Year. We can only hope that this year will be better than the last one.  ??? But this being an election year in the U.S. and the way things are going around the world, I have my doubts.  :(

Oh it will get very nasty, well nastier and very quickly too.
Which is why we need to keep our bikes in peak shape so we can turn the tv off and just take a ride and relax and enjoy life WITHOUT all that bullshit being puked at us 24/7

I find a nice scenic ride on the bike, or a slow troll up the creeks with the boat and a fishing line out, cures most of mans spiritual maladies.  Now if only there was a way we could integrate biking AND fishing!!   I am thinking of putting a rod holder on my bike so I can take it down to the jetties, with a cup of fiddlers and go sheepsheading!

Aaron
Pages: [1]